💙 Yours, A Million Times Over

Requested by: karin28, @destroyeroftime, kweonsarang, vocalkth

Genre: Mpreg, Angst (I guess), College AU. HAPPY ENDING BECAUSE SAD = SHIT.

I fused your requests together because they kinda had the similar plot. This is about 10k words so I hope this will satisfy everyone! And this is very boring. Kill me.

Title is from Headed to Hell for the Company by rix 💕

Warning: slight mentions of suicide and self-harm

🌸🌿

The way this hallway looks so dull and uninviting just makes Jungkook roll his eyes and head towards his next classroom. Physics III is next and he wonders why he ever passed that stupid achievement test on this particular subject. On the bright side, he won't be taking up Physics on his third year of college anymore. Jeon Jungkook is a third-year student at Seoul Institute of Technology and Engineering, taking up Bachelor of Science in Architecture as his major.

What makes him hate this class even more is that he is the only third-year here which makes him the youngest out of all his classmates. But everyone's just as kind or snobbish or indifferent as his batch mates so it's practically the same types of people, just older.

"Hey, Jungkook." One of his classmates wave at him. He smiles and waves back and takes a seat in the front row since most of his classmates are sitting at the back because they're afraid of the professor, or just don't want to be called up for oral participation. It's still a good 15 minutes or so left before their teacher enters, though. So he plugs in his earphones and just let the world run without him. Maybe after four or five songs, Ms. Yook will come in. Jungkook measures time through songs and it's an attribute of him he finds weird and cool at the same time.

During the second song, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looks up and sees an unfamiliar face. "Hi, is this seat taken?" The new boy asks. Jungkook can hear him clearly since he didn't have his volume up too much this time, he shakes his head and the boy sits next to him muttering a soft "Thanks". He also does the same as Jungkook, pulling out his earphones and plugging them in. Jungkook doesn't pay attention to this though and kept on tapping his fingers to the beat of BLACKPINK's As If It is Your Last.

Sure enough, nearing the bridge of the fifth song, the professor enters and both boys (Jungkook and the new kid earlier) pull off their earphones and shove them unceremoniously inside their bags. They look at each other and chuckle at the sudden synchronization.

The professor starts their lesson without acknowledging the new student and Jungkook starts taking notes before another set of taps on his shoulder is felt. "Hi again, um, I kinda don't know what you've been through these past days. I was hoping you could help me catch up?"

"Sure, do you have a book, though?"

New Student, or as what Jungkook's mind calls him since he hadn't caught a name yet, fumbles through his backpack and pulls out the thin Physics III book and hands it to Jungkook, the boy then scans through the pages and marks the first topic they've been through the week and then the topic they are discussing today. "This is the chapter we've tackled this Monday and this is for today." The other mutters a silent "Thank you," and turns away.

After the class, Jungkook is the first one to get out after the teacher because he just really wants this day to be over even though it's only the third period of the day. Physics is 9:45 to 10:30 in the morning so it's fairly early still. "Hey! Jungkook!" someone calls him from behind. Oh, it's the new student. "Hi." Jungkook greets back. "I was wondering if I could stick with you around for a while. As you can see, I'm a new student and I don't know where is where around here."