💜 Kids Don't Lie

12/25/17
Yo y do I keep changing POVs. FFS that's why I write in third person now

🍬🍭

Taehyung's POV

"You're so cute~" I heard Jungkook giggle from the living room. I roll my eyes before continuing my business here in the kitchen. Stupid knife keeps slipping away from my hand, must be the grease from the sandwiches I'm making. Since I can't cook like Jin-hyung can.

Jungkook giggled again but this time, twice as louder that turned into fits of laughter and falls to the floor causing a small crash on the coffee table, idiot. "Why so adorable? I could just eat you up!" Tch, I'm cuter than that ugly monster.

"Yah, Jungkook, don't put all your attention to that thing." I pouted hoping that my best friend would take his eyes off of my baby sister that was sitting on his stomach while he was laying on the carpeted floor. Jungkook turned his attention to me and so did Taeyoung. And I couldn't help but snort at Taeyoung's face that was covered in chocolate I think Jungkook gave her.

"Isn't she cute, Tae?"

"Tch."

Is it bad to say that I'm jealous of my three-year old sister because she gets attention from my best friend more than I do? It's bad enough that Jungkook and I rarely see each other now because we go to different schools (him still being in 12th grade and is still at our high school while I am already in college, one year ahead of him) and we only get to see each other on free days, weekends and holidays. Jungkook gives her kisses and cuddles, too.

"Aw, is my Taetae jealous?"

"No." I handed Jungkook the sandwiches I made and went back to the kitchen to get something to drink. I didn't know Jungkook followed me until he wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face on my back.

"I missed you, hyung."

"Missed you, too."

"I'm sorry for giving Taeyoung more attention but she's a baby, she needs it. I promise we'll cuddle later when I put her to sleep, okay?"

"We'll put her to sleep together." I turned around and smiled wrapping my arms around his shoulders to hug him back. Since I was taller, I had the access to place my chin on his head while he hides his face into my neck. Seconds later, we heard cute laughter coming from behind Jungkook.

"Kookie like Taetae!" Taeyoung squealed causing Jungkook and I to hesitantly break free from each other. I turned to my best friend seeing that pink blush on his face he tried so hard to hide. In my eyes, he's more adorable than Taeyoung will ever be. I mean, Taeyoung's cute, it's just that I find Jungkookie cuter.

"Taetae, Youngie ish sleepy." She said while rubbing her left eye with a pout, I carried her in my arms and looked to Jungkook that signalled me to go upstairs. Once we were inside her room, I set her down on her changing table to wipe the chocolate smudges off her face and replaced her clothes with pink pajamas that had little cookies on it, remembering it was Jungkook's gift on her birthday.

"Aww, Tae~ She looked like you when we were younger!" Jungkook whispered happily. I'm surprised he still remembers that considering I am one and a half year older than him and I don't remember most of my childhood but not forgetting the fact that Jungkook and I grew up together.

I carefully place Taeyoung down her crib placing her doll next to her which she immediately hugged and Jungkook returned with a bottle in his hand to help her go to sleep easier.