💙 Indirect Message

Requested by: SyubieYoongi

Genre: Fluff, OT!5 Bangtan, VMin Non-idol!au

📱💬

"Jimin, I'm bored."

"Jimin, let's go out."

"Jimin, I'm hungry."

"Jimin, we should watch a movie."

"Jimin-"

"Taehyung, complain one more time, I will not hesitate to strangle the living shit out of you."

Taehyung stares at Jimin with a bored expression before mimicking Jimin's words mockingly. Taehyung is bored and Taehyung needs entertainment. But jamless Jimin just had to do homework on a Saturday morning. Taehyung blames him for not doing his homework with him last night. "Pabo Jimin." Taehyung sticks his tongue out at Jimin's back.

Taehyung plops down his own bed groaning loudly at boredom. Then it hits him, he should read a fanfiction of his favorite boy band, Bangtan. "I hope Jirae updated her stories today." (Lol, me too, Tae.) Taehyung refreshes the app for new notifications.

"Jirae updated, yay!" Taehyung cheers and opens the latest update. The story is called Color Me Iris (/smirks/) which allows the reader to be the original character talking to Jungkook. Taehyung reads the chapter, some comments thrown in selected paragraphs and texts, and votes for the chapter. Taehyung reads the writer's note which has a link directed to an account.

Jirae's Note:

so this link is Jungkook's fake account if you're interested, it's not real tho.

Taehyung presses the link, and surprisingly, it leads to an account. The account is barely alive, a profile picture of a Jungkook fan art. Maybe the account owner is a Jungkook biased too, just like him. "Why would Jirae link this account to the story? Maybe it's just a coincidence." Taehyung thinks but adds the account anyway. Jirae and the other authors haven't updated their stories yet, Taehyung is again bored and is planning to bug Jimin again. Absentmindedly, he types a message to kookieboxes.

Bwi
Hi

Kookie
Hi?

Bwi
Sorry for chatting so suddenly, my roommate won't take his eyes off his homework.

Kookie
How did you find this account?

Bwi
It was linked to a story I was reading.

Kookie
What?

Bwi
This fanfic I was reading, the writer linked your account to the story.

Kookie
Oh. Okay.

Bwi
You're a Jungkook fan, too?

Kookie
Uh.

Kookie
I guess you could say that.

Bwi
Cool, I'm Jungkook biased, too. Hobi messes me up sometimes, tho.

Kookie
Hoseok hyung is really funny.

Bwi
Hyung?

Kookie
Is there something wrong?

Bwi
Fans don't usually call their idols hyung or noona, unless in a fanmeet. And especially not online.

Bwi
Are you used to speaking formally?