💜 Mints and Lilies

YO FUCK ME IN THE ASS BECAUSE THAT PICTURE IS ACCURATE AS F UCK👌💦 DAMN BOI GET U SOME

I'm so sorry, that ^ only happens to me once in a thousand years, I'm really shy in real life.

This is dedicated to one of my favorite Taekook babies here in Wattpad, virgoghs, because her shot titled favourite hoodie in her book LITTLE SECRETS is so, so cute! And also to the other alpha/omega AU stories which I took inspiration from.

☕🌼

Taehyung wakes up to find Jungkook snuggled up beside him, wearing one of his shirts, and sleeping oh-so peacefully as if it's his room. But Taehyung is undaunted; he's used to Jungkook being like this, sneaking up in the middle of the night to cuddle up with Taehyung in his room, filled with his scent, because Jungkook trusts him.

Luckily, today is a Saturday, and Taehyung's classes were in the afternoon, so he has time to spend with his best friend before he goes to the university. Jungkook doesn't have academic classes on Saturdays, just dance class with some beta friends, who Taehyung often tells Jungkook to stay away from; but Jungkook doesn't listen. He trusts too easily. On the bright side, he doesn't trust anyone more than he trusts Taehyung.

Taehyung shifts in his bed carefully, not to wake Jungkook up. Though, a slight movement away from Jungkook's nose, the younger's eyes shot awake. Taehyung rolls his eyes, Jungkook is just that sensitive when it comes to smell, especially Taehyung's. And it was inevitable for Jungkook to wake up because he always does when he's nestled against Taehyung and find that the older isn't beside him anymore.

Omegas have this perceptive when it comes to the alphas they trust, they feel at ease, safer with their scent. He knows Taehyung would never hurt him.

"Tae, come back." Jungkook slurs, half-asleep, as he nuzzles against the sheets of Taehyung's bed. Jungkook wasn't needy, per se, he's just coming into heat, which means he needs Taehyung more than ever. Taehyung knows how vulnerable Jungkook can get, he easily cries and wouldn't want to leave his bed, wants Taehyung to baby him around until the heat is gone.

Taehyung remembers the first time Jungkook went into heat. Jungkook was 12, Taehyung was 13, the other alphas and betas in Jungkook's classroom were coming from left and right of Jungkook, and it scared him to tears, so he ran to Taehyung's classroom a floor above from theirs. Taehyung could pick up Jungkook's scent a floor down, amplified by the heat, so he meets Jungkook on the way. Jungkook was crying so much, and just as Taehyung thought, some of Jungkook's and his own classmates followed him there. An omega in heat means that the omega already has a matured reproductive system, and that was Jungkook's very first heat, so it's understandable that alphas and betas would chuck themselves at the poor boy. Taehyung instinctively wrapped his arms around Jungkook and he growled at them telling them to "Back off," because "he's mine". But that was just for the sake of convenience. He'd never touch Jungkook in ways Jungkook didn't want to. So yeah, that's how they stuck by each other until now. Jungkook is 20, Taehyung is 21, and they've got this thing going on. Taehyung just doesn't put a label, afraid of totally misunderstanding and complicating things.

"I was about to cook breakfast." Taehyung huffs. Jungkook mumbles an "Okay, make me hot chocolate." Slave driver, that's what Taehyung calls Jungkook most of the time. Though, Taehyung complied with every single one of Jungkook's requests, he's soft for the younger but he's in denial.

20 minutes after, breakfast is cooked and Taehyung calls for Jungkook who immediately shot up at the aroma of freshly-made melted chocolate and he runs to their kitchen. Jungkook loves the scent of chocolate and, coincidentally, Taehyung smells of chocolate mint. Jungkook's scent is the fragrance of a stargazer lily and it smells sickeningly sweet, even when he's not in heat, but especially sweet when he is. Jungkook is one of the most famous omegas in the campus. He's unmated, he's beautiful, he's loveable, and everybody knows he's Taehyung's. But that doesn't mean other alphas can't make a go for him.