💛 #WorldwideHandsomeDay

This is an open letter.

To my dearest Kim Seokjin.

The light of my world.
The sun to my skies.
The love of my life.

I am writing this letter to you, not in hopes of you reading it, but in hopes of letting the world know how much you mean to me. The brightest star of my universe.

When I first saw you, I had no idea what you would mean to me. Bangtan Sonyeondan? Who are they? That's what I asked myself when I saw you on MNet four years ago when you performed one of your first stages for No More Dream. I had been there because I wanted to see the comebacks of my favorite idol groups back then, not knowing that I'll be meeting the person that can make my heart flutter in one smile.

I never knew you'd mean the universe to me. What you feel is what I would feel. When you're happy, I'm happy. When you're sad, I'm sad. You have this effect on me that neither you nor I don't know. It just happens naturally.

When you smile, my breath hitches, my heart leaps, and my own lips mirror your own. You make me happy without me realizing it. Sometimes, when I get upset, I watch videos of you laughing and not minutes later, I'm smiling again. What kind of magic have you cast a upon me? 😆

When you cry, I also cry. Seeing your face shedding tears of joy because you're happy puts a smile on my face and tears on my eyes as well. When you cry out of sadness, my heart breaks knowing that I'll never be able to lend you my shoulder or give you a hug saying everything will be fine. I wanted to wipe those tears off your face with my thumb and see you try to smile at me saying that "I'm better, thanks to you.

When you're stressed, I get worried. Did you eat enough? Did you have a proper rest? If not, please eat a lot. If not, please rest for a while. You don't have to exceed your limits all the time. You're as perfect as you're gonna get.

When you're sick, I get sad. I tweet a couple of words like #GetWellSoonJin because, really, that's all I can do. Hoping that you'd somehow read them and you'd feel a bit better. I wanted to give you hugs and tell you jokes that would make you feel better, and sing you a lullaby to sleep. Despite being sick sometimes, you still continue to strive harder to make ARMYs proud, hoping we will not be disappointed. Jin, my love, we will never be disappointed in you. Always remember that.

I might be oceans away from you, but that will not be an obstacle for me to show that I love and care for you as much as you love and care for us. I could give you all the stars in the universe, but none of them will ever shine as brightly as you, my Seokjin. The girl you will marry will be the luckiest girl in the world. As I have read in another confession letter: "I'd tell her to hold onto you tightly because she will be holding my world." You're my world, Kim Seokjin, and I don't think I told you that enough. Maybe someday, in another life when we get to meet at some unbelievable cirucmstance. Maybe when I spill coffee onto your jacket, I apologize to you countless of times then you tell me it's alright. You tell me your name and I will say, "I finally found the missing piece of my puzzle."

People always told me that I'll never get far in life if I keep on chasing people who don't even know me. But can they bring me he happiness only you could give me? It sounds a little crazy to think that one picture of you can make my day complete. Your smile is so beautiful. I couldn't find a word more suitable for it. Purely beautiful.

This is an attempt to a confession. No, not as a overly-obsessed person that wants to be your lover, but a confession of a fan who is in great admiration for an idol she can never reach. But where I am now is where I am happy. I get to see you perform on stages, sing your songs, dance your heart out, be acknowledged for your talent, see you be happy. That's what really matters to me, Jin, your happiness.

Today marks the day of 25 years the world received an angel, a blessing. My Prince, I hope you have a wonderful day. Just like your daily gift to me, I wish for you to be happy.

Forever,
Jirae Cha