💜 For Eternity

Jungkook, you are a miracle that came to me from the beginning, our love had blossomed beautifully. Many people say our love is strange, but I don't really care about that. I may have some times when I don't really act like I should but in spite of that, thank you, all that matters is you won't leave me. You love me, right?

Last night, I had a dream. I dreamt that you left me forever. But I know that would never happen. I immediately woke up and silently giggled a bit, I knew it was just a dream, it wouldn't make sense for you to leave me. You'd never do that, there's no way that I would lose you. I wouldn't give away my attention so easily, I wouldn't let you leave my side. Even I wouldn't want to see myself without you in a dream, I don't care if it's a nightmare. As long as I'm with you. We'll be fine.

You love me... Right?

"Taehyung."

Jungkook, why are you fading?

"Taehyung, please wake up."

I can't hear what you are saying!

"Tae, please!"

You're not leaving me, right?

"Hyung! He's not waking up!"

For eternity, that's what you said!

I don't want to open my eyes, I want to sleep again. I want to be with you, Jungkook.

Don't run away again.

I'm holding on to you.

To us.

I love you, Taehyung. Wake up.

"J-Jungkook..."

"Taehyung! Oh, thank goodness!"

"Did I... dream about him, again?"

I could see it in their eyes, they don't want to answer me. The looks they give are enough for me to realize that I did. You're not here but... everything seems to be the same. You smile at me like you did before. This is the part of the dream where I should wake up because I knew I had to face reality without you beside me.

And now, I close my eyes again, taking me back to that dream where I hope you'll wait for me at its doorstep. This time, into a dream that I won't ever wake up from.

So that I can be with you for eternity.

+

Made this when I was 15 back in VIXX Eternity era /dies laughing/ thought I'd post it here.