you have an eating disorder

Start from the beginning

 He was right, you were hungry. “That sounds amazing. I love you Ni.” He kissed your lips before getting up to order you some nice, greasy food.

You Have An Eating Disorder (Harry)

(Binge Eating Disorder)

After another vicious attack from social media, you made your way to the kitchen. All the comments about you, telling you to lose weight or that you look like you ate the whole farm, it hurt you more than they thought. You had always been insecure about your weight, even as a young teen. You got to the kitchen and began pulling out everything you could get your hands on. Chips, soda, cookies, left over pizza, cereal, brownies… You spread it out on the island, trying to decide what to start with. This wasn’t an unusual occurrence though. This happened pretty much every day. You would eat as much food as you could and then just leave it. No throwing up or anything, you would just eat. Harry could tell something wrong, even though you tried to hide it. You couldn’t deny the fact that you had gained a few pounds. You hated that, but then you would look in the mirror, hate what you saw, get upset and go and eat again. It was a cruel cycle and was starting to take a toll on the relationship. You had tried so hard to hide it from Harry that you had grown distant. He would try to get you to open up but you would just end up shutting him out. You began to eat the large amount of food in front of you. You were about half way through when the door to your flat opened and closed, alerting you that Harry was home. Your eyes widened as you looked at the amount of food that you still had to eat. Yes you HAD to eat it or you wouldn’t feel satisfied. But now Harry was home and he was finally going to see what dirty secret you had been hiding from him. He walked into the kitchen, not noticing the mess at first.

 “Hey (Y/N),” he said, not even looking at you. You didn’t say anything, causing him to look at you. “I said-” He stopped mid-sentence, eyes traveling down to the half-eaten pile of junk. “Somebody’s hungry…” he said in a sarcastic tone.

 You began to tear up. It wasn’t your fault you couldn’t stop eating. “(Y/N)? Are you okay?” His voice suddenly grew more concerned when you still hadn’t spoken a word to him. “(Y/N)? The softness of his voice made you break down right there. You hid your face in your hands and began to cry.

 You felt so disgusting that this is what you had become.

 “Hey, hey, babe what’s wrong? Was it something I did?” You shook your head, pulling away from your hands and wiping away some of the tears.

 “I-I don’t want to eat… but I can’t help it…” you explained.

 “What do you mean kitten?” He walked over to where you were sitting and took your hands in his big ones.

 “It’s a binge eating disorder Harry… I was diagnosed about a year ago. I didn’t want to tell you because it’s disgusting and embarrassing!” you cried out.

 “Shh… it’s okay!” He took you into his embrace, enveloping you completely. “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about love,” he whispered.

 “I’m such a fat ass,” you mumbled just so he could barely hear it.

 “Don’t talk like that!” he said firmly, tightening his grip on you. “You’re not fat, trust me. Maybe you gained a few pounds but it’s not even noticeable. (Y/N), I want to help you get through this, I just wish you would’ve told me sooner.”

 “I-I’m so sorry Harry…” He kissed the top of your head, letting it linger. “Please don’t apologize. I understand baby girl. But I know now and if you’ll let me, I’m going to help you.” You pulled back a bit with his arms still around you.