Part 34: Woo Cafe

Start from the beginning

"What do you want to talk to me?", he asked me.

"Nothing"

"So?"

"I want to go home"

"Now?"

"Hmm. Why? You don't want to go home?", I said curtly

He walked closely to me, he smiled. "Something happen?", he asked me softly

"No. I just want to go home"

"Tell me what happen?"

"I said no", I told him with higher tone

He startled, he saw at me sharply. "Actually, we are waiting for our one friend. He is P....", he tried to tell me about that.

But, I cut his words "I don't care. I want to go home"

It became so quiet.

That silence was broke by a boy who entered the room.

Then, Sun told me "Okay, let's come back to table. Have a talk for a few moment and go home. Okay?".

"Nope", I told him. "I want to go home, now"

Then, I leaved the rest room and leaved him. But, directly, he walked behind me. We walked to our table to meet his friends again.

"Friend", told Sun. Then, every single of them looked at him. "I think that I need to go home"

Then, all of his friends protested him. They asked Sun to stay longer.

"Sorry. Seems my friend, In, not really in a good condition", he was lying to them

"What happen?", asked El to Sun

Sun was startled, he saw at me. Then, he replied "Seems Chiang Mai was too cold for him. So yeah, seems his body couldn't ........", he took the reason.

"Oh, okay. I will drive both of you for going home", El said to us

"No", I said directly.

But, El still insisted to and said "It has been so long I didn't come to Sun's home"

I saw at Sun, he understood that I don't like El. Sun replied, "In has ordered the taxi. We will go home soon, thanks El"

"Oh. Okay, Sun", El replied Sun. He saw at me and said "Drink a warm black tea, In. You will be better" El told me

I just smiled. I didn't give them any word. We asked for going home earlier, we leaved the restaurant.

--*--

Sun POV

Actually, he didn't order the taxi yet. A moment after we leaved the restaurant, we took the bus. He was still sulking at me. I asked him to sit beside me, he did but he didn't see at me. He tried to ignore my sight.

The bus was so empty, there were only two of us and 3 passenger in front side. I took his left hand, I hold it tightly. His hand was so cold. I rub his hand to make it warmer, he enjoyed that but his face was still sullen at me.

Then, we arrived in the bus stop that close to my home. He walked faster than usual, then I needed to a bit run to catch him. Then, I grabbed his hand.

He stopped his step and saw at me. "I am so tired if walking quickly", I whined at him

"So?", he asked me with his sullen face

"Don't you want to bring me on your back?"

He didn't reply at me, he saw at me.

Then, after for a few moment, he kneeled down in front of me. "Come here", he asked me to close to his back.