68

"God fucking damn it." Katsuki robustiously kicked the pavement as soon as he exited the hospital. As soon as the foot that he used to kick hit the wall, he immediately groaned after feeling the pain.

A voice chuckled behind him, making him turn his head towards the familiar voice. He groaned as he leaned his back at the wall, one foor propped against the wall and shoving his free hand at his pocket. "What do you want, Camie?"

"Jesus Christ, Katsuki. What kind of mess you got yourself into now? You look like shit!" Camie exclaimed while she simply smiled at the ash blond while she walked closer to Katsuki's direction, making Katsuki angrily rolled his eyes away.

Katsuki scoffed as he eyed the petite girl who was approaching him, "Now where's (y/n)? Did you guys talk? I did what you told me to do and I already gave her the envelope. What's the next move?" Camie asks.

Katsuki just simply shrugged, making Camie facepalmed herself out of frustration, "Look, Bakugou, I have a date with my babe Inasa tonight and I still have to pick my freaking dress up at the mall. If you don't pick you ass right here, I'm bailing you the fuck out." Camie tugged Katsuki's collar as she began to nag him.

Camie let Katsuki's collar go as he began to massage her forehead. She felt pity for the hopeless man.

Camie saw someone very familiar to her approaching their direction, making her tug Katsuki with desperation, and Katsuki annoyingly began to look at Camie with a questioning expression.

"(y/n) is heading this way, what should we do, Bakugou?" Camie was stammering as she slowly point you out, who was currently heading towards the exit.

Katsuki turn his head to glance and saw you, making him nervous because of who knows the reason why, "What should I do?" he asked, making Camie smack his shoulders.

"What do I know?! Use your goddamn brain for once, you blond cactus." Camie bawled, making Katsuki really pissed off. Nothing pisses him more than Camie messing with him. If he only knew he wouldn't need Camie's help, he'd be throwing her off or even ditching her.

"Jokes on you but I don't know what to think!" Katsuki revealed, Camie squealed as her eyes began to twitch in irritation and annoyance.

She let out a loud sigh, trying to calm herself before she tries to speak, "Look, I'm only doing this to help you. I don't like you or anything so chill out."

Camie silently wished that her husband wouldn't get mad at her or else she'll have to drag Katsuki to let him explain everything.

She stepped closer towards Katsuki and she placed both of her hands on Katsuki's cheeks, cupping it and pulling it close to her face. Katsuki's eyes widened after realizing how close Camie's face was.

"Just fucking play along, knucklehead. I'm not going to kiss you! It may look like it but we're not going to. This is just for a show. Now, close your eyes and start pretending, dumbass!" Camie whispered as she glared at Katsuki- her lips was only a half inch to his but he was rest assured when Camie said that.

Katsuki rolled his eyes before he could close his eyes shut. And tried to play along with Camie.

"Katsuki.. I--" you were left speechless after seeing Katsuki and the girl from a while ago.

You turned your head away, and your frown deepened. You had to fight the tears threatening to fall from your eyes, and swallowing the lump that was stuck on your throat.

You followed Katsuki outside after a few minutes of staying in Shoto's room because you felt like thanking him for giving you a chance to meet your parents, but you never expected to witness such sight and that was breaking your heart.