Day 65

Hi I'm back sorry I haven't been updating again. I will admit I totally forgot to update last week, almost forgot this week as well. And by almost forgot I mean I remembered last night just as I was climbing in to bed to go to sleep.

I meant to update earlier today but then we found a chipmunk in the house and we have no idea how it got inside. After about 6 hours or so of trying different things to get it out or lure it into a cat carrier we decided to give up. So now there's just an illusive chipmunk in my house. We named it Dale. Gender neutral name, associated with chipmunks, it's perfect. Dale is currently in our living room, closed off from the rest of house and more importantly our cats.

Needless to say it's been a pretty stressful, borderline sucky ducky,
day.

But enough about Dale, you're here for kittens. I got some pretty cute shots of them playing the other day.

These were the least blurry ones I could get

These were the least blurry ones I could get. I've already expressed how difficult it is to get a clean picture of kittens so hopefully you understand.

Because they've finally finished all their deworming medications and vaccines they're allowed to have the run of the house along side our cats and luckily everyone has been getting along nicely.

They're getting pretty big. Last time we weighed them they were about 2 1/2 lb each, so they'll be going in for their snip and tucks soon. I can't remember if I mentioned it before but our shelter usually take the kittens in for their spay/neuter surgeries at 3 lb. Of course Mama Maxine is way over 3 lb (thank God) but we generally send the mama in with the kittens, especially when they're still nursing.

So yeah. That's about it for now. They're almost all grown up; once they get their snip and tucks they'll be ready to get adopted and will head off the shelter until one lucky family finds them. They'll soon be in their forever homes and this book will be done. They've definitely grown into three [four] adorable little ladies. Talk to you next week (hopefully). Bye!

--------------------
374 words