Day 11

Gray's eyes are starting to open!

It may look a bit weird but it's totally natural

It may look a bit weird but it's totally natural. Mama Maxine is almost done with the clavamox; she just has two more days and she'll be clear. The mastitis looks to be completed cleared up but we're finishing the round of meds just to make sure.

The kittens are all doing well; Whitey and Skunk are both still 9 oz, Bleu is up to 10 oz, and Gray is at 8 1/2 oz. That's one of the downsides to ounces; because it's not as precise a measurement, you don't always see a 'drastic' change in weight from day-to-day.

No pictures tonight because I realized they were a bit redundant seeing as how I always just tell you what their weights are anyway. Although if you want more pictures of them, just let me know and I'll happily comply.

The kittens are already triple the size they were when they were born. It's amazing how quickly they can grow in just a week and a half, haha. They'll be close to full grown at around 7-8 months. Imagine if human grew that fast and went from a new born baby to a fully grown adult in less than a year.

Welp that's all for now. Is anyone even reading this? Well... If there is someone out there, probably in the future, let me know. If there's anyone reading now, though, talk to you tomorrow.

-------------------
246 words