I'm Back

Hello.. So I know no one is reading this right now but I still feel obligated to explain why I disappeared.

There's a couple reasons I stopped updating and most of them are things in my personal life that I'd rather not share here. But the main reason is because... Bleu unfortunately passed away... He kept declining and we took him to the vet so he could have 24 hour care and not even 3 hours later he passed.

On a much happier note, the others are doing really great. They're gaining steadily and even Gray has almost caught up to the other girls.

Speaking of which, in the time I was gone we were able to sex them and they're all girls. We've also renamed them; Gray is now Molly, Whitey is now Maisy, and Skunk is now Bean.

We've begun weaning them, which is when you get them off of mother's milk and start them on solid foods. Maisy and Bean have caught on for the most part but Molly hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.

As far as litter training goes, Molly has been doing great. Beanie and Maisy, however, not so much. When we first started trying to teach them they tried to eat the litter, which is not only gross but also very dangerous for them. We switched to a different type of litter and so far they haven't been eating it, but they also don't fully understand the consept of it being the place to use the bathroom.

Other than that, though, I think you're all caught up. I'll probably start updating once a week from now on so I have more time to breathe. If I think of anything else I'll let you know in the next update but until then, see you next week. Bye!

--------------------
307 words