dieciocho//➳elodie

Raindrops trickled down the window rapidly as the rain continued to pour. The weather forecast said that there was going to be a storm soon and Elodie was actually pretty excited, the idea of thunder and lightning fascinated her and she always loved to invite someone to watch the storm with her.

She knew that it would be completely inappropriate to ask Ashton to come over and watch the storm with her and if she did it would cause major drama and no one wanted that, so she called Michael up and they were both curled up on the couch watching American Horror Story because according to Mike, Pretty Little Liars was too 'girly' for him. Even though Michael said he was 'hard' and that he could handle the scary scenes, he ended up screaming every thirty seconds and clinging on to Elodie's petite figure.

A sex scene began playing on the screen and Elodie found that Michael's hand had decided to do some exploring.

His hand played above the waistband of her plain white underwear and she felt her breath hitch. She hadn't done anything sexual besides heated make out sessions since he had pressed her up against the wall of his dorm room and less than an hour later she was being pushed out of the room struggling to keep herself together.

Michael's warm hand slipped into her panties and she tried to act as if nothing was wrong but she couldn't bear the discomfort she was feeling; she jumped back pulling his hand out of the forbidden land and wrapped her arms around herself as she struggled to keep her cool.

Michael looked purely shocked, he just wanted to have a little fun with his almost girlfriend and now she looked like she wanted to faint.

"Elodie, are you okay?" he asked her, the genuine concern evident in his eyes.

She shook her head rapidly in response, the panic spread around her body and she pulled her legs into her chest and rocked back and forth.

"Elodie, tell me what the hell is wrong. I can't just sit here and watch you freak out." He demanded, scooting closer to her and placing an arm around her.

The feeling of him touching her made her flinch slightly but it was comforting nonetheless.

She tried to ignore the moans coming from the TV screen but it was really hard to do so. Michael also felt a little weird with the sex sounds so he turned the TV off leaving the pair in darkness.

"Elodie just tell me." Michael pleaded, intertwining his fingers with hers.

Elodie had finally recovered and turned her head to look at Michael. She really didn't want to return to those memories and really didn't want to give every detail of the incident.

"Look Mike, it's a really sensitive topic for me and I don't really want to talk about it okay? Some just happened when I lived in America with a guy and now I'm really uncomfortable with people touching me...uh.... There." She whispered, looking down to her lap.

Michael nodded, "I understand El, and you don't have to tell me if you're not ready. But I'm going to need you to tell me one day if it had affected you this much."

Worry washed over her body, she really didn't want to tell anyone about what happened, it was the most horrible experience of her life and if she had to revisit those memories she knew that she would find herself crying, but she nodded in agreement to avoid any controversy.

He pulled her into his chest as he stroked her hair slowly, kissing her forehead over and over, he looked up to him and smiled. Michael leaned down and pressed his plump lips to hers as their lips moulded together, she kissed him back but she couldn't help but think that kissing him just wasn't right.

Their bodies pressed together as things got more heated but Michael was still very cautious of where his hands wandered and he finally settled on keeping them on her hips.

He pulled away for a minute and looked into her eyes,

"Elodie, I really like you." He breathed.

Her mouth parted in shock and she had no idea how to answer to him, so she said the first thing that came to mind.

"I really like you too."

Lies.

A/N

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE GOOD WOO HOO

I realised that I didn't really have much mike and Elodie moments so here you go yay.

I don't really know what else to say ok bye

-ronnie xx