tres//➳ash

As Ashton walked all the way home with the boxes of donuts and cakes in his abnormally large hands, he got to thinking.

Why the hell does this girl not like cake?

When Elodie had said that she didn't like cake it truly shocked Ashton, like she works in a fucking bakery! She's surrounded by cake all day and she doesn't like it. Pretty weird if you ask me.

The rest of the way home ash put together scenarios in his head as to why this beautiful girl did not enjoy cake, some scenarios crazier than others.

When he reached the beachside house he simply opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey Ash!" The boys called out to the the curly haired boy, but he was to engrossed in his thoughts to even acknowledge them.

The boys have each other confused looks as Aston stomped past them to the kitchen, treats in hand, muttering things that remain unknown under his breath.

Michael pushed himself up off the couch and padded into the kitchen ruffling his purple hair.

"Ash," he snapped.

"Ash."

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN." He screamed.

Ashton snapped out of his trance and looked over to his purple haired mate.

"Oh hey man, I got the stuff from the bakery."

Michael nodded in response and began opening the boxes of delights, he turned to Ashton and noticed that he had gotten back to being engrossed in his thoughts and Michael was very curious what this particular drummer was thinking about, but ten again, it was pretty obvious.

"So, I see you met the hot girl?"

Ashton turned to Michael, surprised that he has asked that.

"Yeah..."

Ashton answered, careful of what he said because he was fully aware that Elodie was Michael's territory because he met her first.

Michael's face broke into a a cheeky grin,

"She's so hot isn't she mate? Her ass and those legs! Plus she looks so freaking innocent I kinda wanna take that away from her." Michael rambled and began zoning out- probably thinking of the dirty things he could do to poor Elodie.

"Well uh, I think she's beautiful." Ashton mumbled, looking down at his large feet. Ash wasn't lying, he really thought the short tanned girl was quite gorgeous, and he could picture himself holding the petite girl in his arms, kissing her forehead and nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck.

Michael's voice snapped Ashton out of his thoughts.

"I'm gonna ask her on a date."

Ashton felt all his fuzzy warm feelings about this girl he barely knew drown out of him. He couldn't be with this girl, he really couldn't, Michael had dibs on her and he could let her get in the way of her friendship.

Ashton sent Mikey a fake smile and let out a chuckle,

"Go for it mate, she'll love you."

Michael nodded and made his way back into the living room with a cupcake in his hand and a cocky grin on his face.

Ashton sighed, this girl was really getting to him, but Michael pretty much has the right to ask her out.

But he wasn't going to let that girl slip away that easy.

•••

A/N

I'm getting a lot more reads lately so thank you!

This fanfic is going to be slightly different to other fanfics, I have it planned out and there are going to be some twists, so don't expect the description to be as obvious as it seems!

Comment some good fanfics to read :)

-Ronnie ❤️