siete//➳ash

This week had not been good for Ashton.

Michael was constantly telling him that he should tell Dakota not to come, and that he hadn't seen Ash this happy since before Dakota.

Ashton didn't listen.

Ashton loved Dakota, she was his everything, and she had this gorgeous blonde and this 0perfect soothing voice. Not to mention her slim, curvy body that he really appreciated.

Calum and Luke were also in on the whole 'Don't see Dakota' thing, but they didn't understand, they had never been in love, they had never felt his pain.

The boys were all at the venue of their concert, setting up instruments and microphones as people started to line up outside.

The boys were quite well known in Sydney, but who could blame them? They had talent. Not to mention they had the best legs known to Australia.

People started piling in to the venue, sitting at the round tables and ordering drinks. The boys went in to the back room as they didn't have to start performing for another half an hour or so. They were messing around on the couches, Luke twirling around in a pink tutu, Michael wearing a pig mask, Calum wearing some 'youtube' cap, and Ashton,

Ashton was simply just sitting.

He wasn't in the mood to mess around today, he was going to be reunited with the love of his life and he couldn't 'let loose' as the boys had descried. This was the first day of the rest of his life and he was feeling the pressure, because if he said one think wrong, it would be the end of everything.

A light knock was heard, obviously coming from the door. Luke stood up, wiggling out if the tutu as he did so, and made his way to the door.

He swung open the door revealing green eyes, dimples and curly brown hair.

"HARREH!!!" Calum, Michael and Luke all cried out at the same time, charging towards him and engulfing him in a tight hug while Ash stayed seated on couch, greeting Harry with a timid wave.

Harry laughed lightly patting the boys' backs and returned the gesture to Ashton.

The three excited boys began bombarding Harry with questions about his trip to England.

Harry mumbled replies like 'good' and 'yeah, great'.

"So Harry, have you brought a nice bird with you tonight?" Calum asked, giving him a suggestive nudge.

Harry laughed and nodded, "I've got a proper nice bird with me tonight, but sadly she's not mine, meeting some guy here, she told me." He shrugged

The boys all gave Harry looks of sympathy and pats on the shoulder as he laughed once again,

"Don't even worry about it guys," Harry said, shaking his head with a chuckle, "I don't like this girl like that, I mean, she's hot as shit and all but she's like my best friend."

The boys carried on their conversation with Harry. Even Ashton joined in every now and then. It wasn't until two minutes to show time when harry announced he had to 'get back to his bird that was really his bird' and went back to the main part of the venue.

The boys got on stage, introducing themselves with their new band name, 5 seconds of summer (which Mikey had come up with and he was very proud of his creativity.) and began playing their song.

Luke began singing and Ashton couldn't help but glance around the room, he spotted a flash of blonde hair sitting at one of the front tables.

The room was dark but he knew that was Dakota, he just knew it, he felt his heart pound against his ribcage as he bashed the drums, and he felt this fluffy warm feeling inside of him, he honestly just wanted to ditch the drums and run up and kiss her, but he couldn't do that, because they weren't together.

He tore his eyes away from Dakota, only t glance at one of the back tables. He saw Harry seated at the table with his so called 'bird' only to see the face of a girl he had encountered once before, he stared at the girl, only to find she was staring right back at him.

"Elodie." He whispered.

Only to find that he had actually said it out loud and into his microphone.

Everything stopped. Luke, Calum and Michael stopped strumming their guitars and base and turned to stare at Ashton. The audience were silent, searching around the room for this so called 'Elodie'

Dakota sat there at her table, a sad smile on her face, she got up on her feet, grabbed her bag hand and headed towards the door.

Ashton stood up from his drum kit and sprinted to the door to catch up with Dakota

Not even sparing Elodie a glance.

A/N

Ooh the drama

Things are finally getting spicy, can you taste the jalapenos?

Check out my other story controversy.

dedicated to 5soswow because she added this to her reading list and i love her stories, go check her out!

I'm trying to update quite frequently so be prepared for a tidal wave of updates :DDDDD

-Ronnie xx