uno//➳ash

The sun was beating down on the city of Sydney Australia and everyone was busy, rushing around getting along with their day.

The town centre was quite crowed, considering it was one in the afternoon on a Saturday. People were out with their families and friends, enjoying their day off before they had to return to their occupations the day after the next.

It was pretty much a regular old day for Ashton and his three friends, Luke, Calum and Michael. None of the four of them maintained a proper job, they were currently in a band together and they payed for their five bedroom beachside house with the money they earned from gigs.The owners of the venues were quite generous to the four boys as they were very likeable you could say, and by likeable we all know that what I'm trying to say is they posses a dear amount of female attention.

But who can blame them? The four of them were undeniably attractive and were quite the charmers even though they were incredibly awkward when it came to conversing with a female, but apparently that made them even more attractive.

This current week happened to be their week off, consisting of buying cakes, pastries and anything they make and sell from the cute little bakery about three blocks away and laying on the couch watching crappy daytime TV. When really, they should use their time wisely and rehearse, but who were they kidding? There was no way they would even lift a musical instrument on their week off.

"Seriously?!" Michael called out from the kitchen,

"Guys! This is the third box of donuts you've eaten this week alone! Not to mention there is only one cupcake left, I bought twelve this morning!" He yelled storming into the living room where the other three boys sat.

Luke and Calum averted their gazes from the TV to Ashton who was passed out on the couch with half a donut on his stomach and pink frosting surrounding his mouth.

Michael chucked an empty donut box over to Ashton where it hit him right in the face, causing him to awaken from his slumber.

"What the hell man?!" Ashton yelled at his purple haired mate that stood before him with his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

"I could say the same to you Ash! Stop fucking eating all of the food from the bakery! It's not fucking cheap!" Michael yelled back, clearly very pissed off.

Ashton sat up; causing the half eaten donut to flop to the wooden floor. Calum and Luke exchanged glances before diving for the half eaten piece of heaven.

Michael ignored the two idiots scrambling on the floor for a piece of food that was covered in Ashton's saliva and shot the curly haired boy a glare.

"Why do you even go to that bakery so much anyway? The first time we ran out of donuts you should have just not gone back for more, then we wouldn't' have become addicted to the frosted goodness." Ashton stated smugly before sucking on his fingers to retrieve any leftover sweetness.

Michaels cheeks flushed with tinges of pink,

"Uh-uh no reason man they uh- have really good donuts you know?" He stuttered.

Ashton looked at his friend in the eyes, he had the purple haired boy completely figured out.

"There's a hot girl working there, am I right Mikey?"

Michael's cheeks turned a deep red, Ashton had completely figured him out and there was no way he could deny it.

Ashton giggled at his success and fist pumped the air as Michael couldn't help but blush even deeper, if that was even possible.

But even so, Michael was still mad at his giggling mate, and he refused to give in and let it slide for the fifth time this week.

"Ashton, get your fat ass up, go to the bakery and get me a box of mother fucking donuts."

Ashton suddenly stopped laughing and stared at Michael for a second, he'd never seen his best friend so mad, so he decided not to argue. He stood up from the couch picking up a twenty of Michael's money from the coffee table and made his way to the front door.

"With your own money dickhead."

Ashton stopped before he managed to reach for the door handle. He turned to Michael and handed him his twenty. He knew Mikey was in no mood to argue at this very moment so he grabbed his own wallet and set off for the small bakery that he had grown to adore, and simply not live without.

•••

A/N

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic and I really hope you enjoy it, I can't figure out how to make a cast list so I'm just going to write it out now.

Ashton Irwin as himself

Calum hood as himself

Luke hemmings as himself

Michael Clifford as himself

Kylie Jenner as Elodie Rose (when she had long dip dyed hair)

There will most likely be more people added to the cast list as I go along but at the moment this it it!

I will introduce Elodie in the next chapter to be patient. :)