Secret Secret's

Peter was walking in the halls of the school, going to the third period. He was pretty eager to go to lunch in an hour, so he hoped that class would go by fast. He sat down in the back of the class, waiting for the teacher to speak after the tardy bell rang.

"Okay class, today we will be switching seat's today, It's been a month." The teacher announced. Multiple muffled groans were heard around the class as students gathered their notebooks and stood in the back of the class. The third period was one of the few classes Peter didn't have with Ned, so he wasn't excited for new seat partners.

The teacher started calling out names, pointing at seat's for them to be assigned to. After most people got called, Peter was assigned to a seat in the back of the class. His seat was sitting next to MJ and some other kid. Nice, Peter thought, someone I know. Maybe I could get to know MJ a bit more. Peter sat his things down and turned to MJ.

"Hello, the random person I've never met," Peter smirked as he held his hand out for a gallant handshake.

"Why hello good sir, what fancy's you here in such a dastardly place?" MJ replied, shaking his hand with a firm grip.

"Why, I'm a tourist. I must say, this room could use more color. Like- who died right?" Peter stumbled with his words. MJ smirked as the teacher asked them to keep it down. 

The two talked throughout the class, and learned things about each other, like how they both love Star-War's and had a shared hatred for crappy beauty commercials. Peter introduced MJ to Ned, and the three hung out during lunch. Surprisingly, there was pretty good chemistry between the three, and Peter really enjoyed hanging out with his friends. 

After about a few day's, it was finally Friday, and the group had planned to sleep over at Ned's house. Peter was very hesitant at first but then tried to think of way's he could sneak out without Aunt Maye being there for the night.

"Hey, guy's," Peter interrupted Ned and MJ's sleepover talk, "this is hypothetical, but how do you get a parent to not be present for a night. Like, not at the house? I-I'm asking for a friend."

"Well..." MJ started, cocking an eyebrow, "this hypothetical person could convince there hypothetical parent's that they need to do something, business or such, and maybe bribe them so that they'll leave. By the way, I haven't done this before or anything, I just have a lot of free time."

Peter blinked, thinking of a reason Maye would have to leave the house. He thought about maybe a friend was in trouble, no... she doesn't care about anybody. Maybe she needs to... yes! She still hasn't paid rent since her last landlord visit! He could tell her that she needs to pay rent, and she'll leave for the night, and in the morning he can sneak back in and everything will be fine!

"Thank's MJ, I'll tell my friend that later! ... Hey, you think I could borrow a few bucks off of you? I... don't have my bus pass." Peter said, lying a bit. 

"Uh... sure. I got $7, I don't really need it anyway's." Ned said, pulling a five and a couple of one dollar bills out of his pocket. Peter was ready to put this plan into action. He even had a bribe.

.   .   .

Peter walked into his apartment, rushing to his room to pack his thing's early. He figured that it would be best to get out of the house early so he didn't have to worry about anything. He packed extra clothes, his phone, a few films he hid inside of his closet, and a few other things. He wanted to have the best sleepover yet, knowing Aunt Maye could possibly not know he ever left the house in the first place, hence him not getting in trouble.

He wanted to see if he could bring anything else, so he went over to his closet again. He opened it, remembering the suit Tony had made for him. He kept it in the suitcase it came in, and he hid it far back in his closet. He hesitated to bring it to Ned's house, but then remembered about Tony's "next time". What if Tony needed him during the sleepover? He thought about it a bit more and decided to bring it, taking it out of the suitcase and shoving it into the second bag that he was bringing (for space reasons).