Chap. 27

*Not edited*
Darion

Flashback...
"Once her mom and Toronto left and she was asleep and I had my baby in my arms I grabbed her phone off the counter and carried my newborn son in his car seat out of the hospital the nurse who recognized me as the missing patient saw me and hurried to my side.

"You got everything?" She asks.

"Yeah, you ready?" I ask her

"Yeah lets get out of here before her mom and big buff nigga get back" she says before we both laugh. Oh shit the cops.

"Damn I forgot to call the cops to arrest them" I said as I put my son in the backseat.

"Do it now boy! What the hell wrong wit you!?" Armani says. I sit in her passenger seat.

"I am right now" I say before making an emergency call on Tatiana phone.

"Don't forget we gotta go to their house to make sure they can track to phone call" I tell Armani before the call connects.

"911 how can I help you?" The women on the other side asks.

"I'm escaping from being held hostage in a house and I need you to track this call so it leads you to the house I'm escaping from" I tell her

"Sir what's your name?" She asks

"Darion Quincy" I answer.

"We almost there" I mumble to myself. After talking to the women on the phone I now have everything in motion.

"These bitches and nigga bout to get caught!" Armani says excitedly. I laugh at her and turn around to check on Amir and saw that he was asleep. Though I said I was gonna kill her and the baby when I escaped I couldn't kill my son when I first laid my eyes on him bloody and all. After 1 week of going back and forth from the hospital to being in that house and planning with Armani everything is starting to look up for right now.

"So I remember them telling me I was in the hospital for ten years, is that true?" I ask

"Nah you 'died' after being in there for three months you had hella visitors and shot before you passed away." She said

"Oh" is all I say

"Park down here so we not too close to the house" I tell Armani before hopping out of He car after she parks. I casually walk to the house with my hood up and texted 911 'can someone please help me I'm being held hostage at this address! Please track down this text' and I turn on the location and drop the phone behind a bush on the inside of the fence and walk back to Armani car. Tatiana didn't even have a password on her shitty ass iPhone 4.

"Everything good?" She asks

"So far so good" now let's get to yo crib so I can relax" I tell her.

"Yeah and while you and yo son relax imma go to the mall and buy you and him some clothes, so what size shirt and pants you wear?" She asks. So I'm supposed to be free balling?

"What about my draws?!" I ask her before we both stay laughing.

"Shit I forgot!" She says before we start laughing again.

Back to present...
It was quiet after I finished telling my story.
(a/n: he told them more than what I Typed but I'm lazy and didn't want to fight it all but the flashbacks are basically what he's telling them but what he tells them has more detail)

When I finished up everyone had a look of sadness on their face.

"I'm sorry that I missed out on you guys growing up into the teens y'all are now" I apologize to Darion and Dari. Everyone is still silent, somewhat, kelanie sobbing into Tre'vontae chest and Dari's muffled sniffles from his face being pressed into his brothers chest from their hug.

"Now that I told y'all I don't want y'all to be sad I want everyone to be happy that I'm back! So everyone get happy!!" I yelled while getting up and pulling kelanie and Dari up since they were the main ones crying, everyone else was upset to and hey let a few tears slip out their eyes but kelanie and Dari took it the hardest. Tre'vontae seemed to get my drift and he stood up and went to a speaker that was in the corner of the room and he started messing with sum stuff before that's a rack by lip uzi vert blasted through the speakers. I hugged Kelanie, Dari, and Darion close to me while swaying back and forth. After about five minutes of us hugging we joined everyone else in dancing and laughing and being happy.

I know this chapter is short but there's more to come😘😉