Chap.4

Few weeks later
Aiden
At school on Friday Zy'air decided not to walk with us today he told us he's gonna hang with Keisha since she's back from vacation. While we walking down the hall a girl walks up to me handing me a wallet.

"What you want?" I ask her confused.

"Umm this fell from out of your back pocket" she says before smiling innocently while still handing me the wallet that I now notice as mine.

"Oh shit thanks. I'm a bit slow" I say smiling to her. She blushes and looks down.

"It's ok, everyone makes mistakes in their life" she says when she looks back up at me smiling.

"Well how about I avoid making another mistake by asking you on a date with me tonight?" I ask her before smiling.

"uh sure but... why me? I'm not as pretty as other girls at this school" she says. I shake my head.

"I like you. I like your attitude and I feel a good vibe coming from you. And I wanna get to know you more on this date I'm hoping you'll say yes to" I tell her while smiling.

"Well let me think about it....give me your phone" she says. I take my phone out and give it to her.

"Here you go" She says handing my phone back to me after typing on it. I see that she added her number and put my number in her phone. I see that she texted me I look at it and it simply reads "yes". I look up at her with a huge smile.

"You for real?!" I ask her excited.

"Yeah I'm for real" she says smiling then she pecks my cheek.

"I'll text you the details!" I yell to her as she walks away. She throws up a thumbs ups as she continues to walk. I watch her walk until she's out of sight. "Damn! I got me a good one"

Adam
I walk into the bathroom and see someone bent over a toilet with the stall door opened and I hear what sounds like throwing up.

"Yo you good?" I ask. He looks up and I see that it's Zy'air.

"oh shit! What you eat for breakfast that got you throwing up at school?" I ask him as I get him a paper towel to clean his mouth with.

"I must've ate some old cereal or some shit but I'm good. You got a breath mint or gum?" He asks as he finishes cleaning his mouth.

"Yeah you can have my pack of gum, I got two so you can have one but you need this to clean out the inside of your mouth" I tell him pulling out my pack of gum and then handing him my unopened water bottle I had in my book bag.

"Thanks bro" he says before he rinses his mouth out and popping a piece of gum in his mouth. I walk to a urinal and release myself.

"What class you got next?" I ask him after I finish and wipe my tip so I don't smell like old pee before putting my dick away.

"Phys Ed" He says as he hands me my bottle.

"Nigga ion want that shit you put yo vomit mouth on it!" I say pushing it out of my face.

"Nigga I water falled it but if you don't want it I'll keep it" He says as he holds it in his hand by his side.

"Ight ill see you later or are you hanging with your girl today?" I ask.

"Nah imma be at our chill spot after school" He says referring to Uncle Ky'ree and Xaviar house as our chill spot because we go there after school everyday then we go home.

"Ight see you later" I say and we dap up after we leave the bathroom and go two opposite ways.

Malik
Me and Devon are just getting home from our lunch together.