Chap.17

Darion
Before I could answer Kim's defender interrupted.

"Your honor we received a very important piece of information on Kimitrius condition. From the hospital" the judge seems interested as she turns her attention to the man.

"I would like to call doctor hezorecs to the stand" he says then a doctor walks up to the stand.

"What did you guys find after the tests?"

"We found Semen that belongs to Darion inside of Kimitrius, and we found that the bleeding was caused by an artery being torn. The importance of the inferior rectal artery supplies oxygenated blood to the gluteus maximus, which is the largest muscle in the human buttocks. The artery also supplies blood to the skin of the buttocks. The arteries then circle the body and connect with blood vessels of the rectum and perineal artery. With that being said our conclusion is that Kimitrius was penetrated roughly and that caused and artery to be torn which explains the bleeding and the swelling in his Gluteus Maximus. This usually happens when someone is raped or handled too rough." The doctor says

All eyes are on me. I finally look back at my family for the first time since this trial began. They looked at me with confused looks mixed with disappointment. I turn back around and put my head down. I hear the door open and the low whispers stop so I sit up and look at the door and see a guy who resembles Quincy and Kimitrius. He walks to Kim's mom and hands her a usb and she turns forward and hands it to Kim's defender.

"Your honor we have one more important piece of information that will solve this whole case." Kim's defender says. This isn't fair for one, Kim hasn't been able to speak his opinion yet and second of all I haven't been able to tell my stance on any of this!

"What's on the usb?" The Judge asks.

"This usb here holds footage of places in the house where the cameras are located." The lawyer says. I look over to Kim who is also looking at me with fear. I can tell he didn't know about cameras being in his house. I look at the judge and she is whispering to the police officer. He nods and walks to Kim's defender and takes the usb and puts it in a projector that projects it so that everyone can see. I know I'm screwed.

"Play it" the judge says and the cop does. It shows me and Kim sitting on the couch in the living room.

"You still mad I drank yo sprite lil nigga?" You hear me say. I look down at my lap not wanting to watch the video.

"Fuck you" Kim said

"Nah but I'm trynna fuck you" I said. I could hear the people in the court start to mumble. I keep my head down when I feel the stares of people looking at me.

"Man" is all Kim says.

"Don't act like you ain't like our kiss in the kitchen last night" I said. I still keep my head down, playing with my fingers like they are the best thing in the world.

"I never said I didn't" Kim says before he moves closer to me.

"Oh for real?" I asked him.

"Yeah and we ain't get to finish" Kim said. I remember when he started talking like that on that night he surprised me because he was acting different.

"And?" I asked I didn't get a response instead Kim climbed onto my lap and we started kissing. I look up and look at Kim and see that he looks flushed and has tears in his eyes. He's most likely embarrassed because of his actions. I just want to go over there to him and hug him but I couldn't.

I pick him up and take him upstairs to his room and close his door. The camera couldn't catch what was happening because there wasn't a camera in the bedrooms. But soon you could hear Kim moaning my name loudly. I looked at Kim and he was crying from embarrassment.

"Can you please stop he video?!" I ask angrily. The judge looks at me shocked.

"You don't-" I cut her off "I don't give a fuck!! He isn't comfortable!!!" I yell while standing up and pointing to Kim.

"Sir you can not disrespect-" I cut her off again "I DONT CARE!!! THEY PLAYED THAT VIDEO WITHOUT HIS CONSENT!!!!" I shout angrily.

"You need to lower your voice!" She says getting loud.

"NO FUCK YOU!!!" I yell before I can even catch myself.

"I need for you to cuff him" she tells the police officer.

"Oh so now you need me to be cuffed?! What I do hurt your fucking feelings?! Well guess what! You can go to hell!!" I tell her before turning to Kim's defender.

"And you can go die in a hole after you go fuck yourself!" I tell at him. I feel the police officer grabbing me and I feel him put the cuffs on my wrists. I look at my family who was looking at me shocked, and scared. My dad (kelanie) is crying in my other dads arms' while he rubs his back and looking at me. I looked at my brothers and cousins who are looking mad and upset. I finally look at Kim who was watching me while crying. It felt like everything started going in slow motion while the cop takes me out of the court room and takes me out into the hall.

"You don't have to pull me that hard!" I tell he cop. He looks at me before shaking his head and smirking.

"Your brave. But if you try that again in court you'll be spending some time in a jail cell" he tells me.

"Whatever" I mumble.

"You like him don't you?" He asks me.

"Yeah" I said.

"Good luck" he says before taking me back into the court room after about 10 minutes of him trying to get me to cool off.

|%#|#%|#%|#%|#%|
Chapter 18 coming up next ...