Chap.3

Dari
"I- I kissed him Dari" he tells me in a whisper. My eyes almost jump out of their sockets. I stand up off of the bed quickly.

"Woah woah woah bruh why would you do that shit that's your fucking cousin! We're all basically like brothers!" I whisper yell. but I calm down after I see him about to cry.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get loud but why would you do something that crazy?" I say after sitting next to him and hug him as he cry's.

"Because-because I think Im in love with him" he says before letting out loud sobs. I hug him closer and rub his back.

"What you mean you think you in love with him?" I ask him.

"Every since I was 8 or 9 I had strong feelings for him I cared about him more than I should for him to only be my cousin.Those feelings grew bigger the older I got. I'm more mature now so I now know what I'm feeling. I can actually put a title to the feelings I'm feeling" he tells me while still crying.

"It's ok Zy'air I'm gonna be right here through it all to help you through this. Don't let him cause you sorrow. Just try to contain your feelings so you don't mess up y'all friendship like you almost did with that kiss" I tell him.

"Thanks Dari" he says but he's still crying. I just hold him until he's ready to go back downstairs.

"You good now?" I ask him after I don't hear any more crying.

"Yeah. We can go back down stairs" he says and we both stand up. I open the bed room door and let him walk out first then I follow behind him. When I get down stairs the boys are standing up.

"Y'all ready go to the party now?" Darion asks. We all answer with different types of yes's. We left and we got in uncle Xaviar Range Rover he's letting us use. I guess we not doing the changing outfits thing anymore.

At party...
Ky'ree jr. (KJ)
I'm drunk off my ass right now and I'm high as fuck. Oh shit a shortie just walked by me and she had a phatty.

"Ayyyyeeee!" I slur out as I stumble behind her. She turns and looks at me before letting out a cute laugh.

"Yes?" She asks with her words slurring too, a little like mine, her voice sounds a lil deep but I think it's all the alcohol in my system messing with my head.

" you tr-trynna fuck?" I ask her she smiles before pulling me to the steps to go to a private room. I smile to myself proud I got me another girl in bed with me but I only got one more condom so this my last girl.

The Next Morning 5:00am
Ky'ree Jr.
I groan as I roll over and see a figure in my bed next to me. She better be pretty because if I fucked a ugly ass girl imma throw up more than I did before. I'm glad the blinds not opened cause my head is fucking throbbing. The girl moves around in bed she turns with her back to me. Her ass rubs against my naked dick.

"She asked for this" I say in my head before I grip her waist and pull her against my member and I put the tip in and slowly add more. Damn I'm horny as fuck. She must of had a wet dream because she wet asf. Guess lube isn't needed.

"Mmmmhhm" I hear her let out a soft moan as she begans moving but I keep going until I'm all the way in her tight ass.

"Fuck" I groan at how good she feels around me as I start giving her these nice strokes while we still lay down with her back to me.

"Damn" I hear a familiar male voice moan.

"What the fuck?" I hear him say. Oh God please don't let this be him, God please don't let it be a guy at all. Please let it be a girl with a deep voice that coincidentally sounds like his.

"What-" he stops talking as he turns and looks at me and both of our eyes grow wide and he immediately starts to move my member out of him and I pull out slowly so I don't hurt my dick by pulling out too fast. He hurry's up and jumps out of the bed and starts grabbing his clothes as I do the same and we don't talk to each other the whole time. He runs out of the door and I go to a chair in the room and sit down while I think about what just happened. Oh my fucking gosh I slept with my cousin, who may I add is a male. FUCK!! I got up and left the room looking for my cousins.

Darion
I left out of the bedroom where I slept with this fine girl. I walk downstairs of this guys house and find Dari, Trevon, Adam, Aiden, and Kyle.

"Yo you seen Ky'ree and Zy'air?" They ask me.

"Nah I just left out a bedroom but there was two closed doors. So maybe they both got a girl last night" I say as I start cleaning up some cups because I can't stand a messy house.

"They better of both used protection they don't need no kids" Adam says shaking his head.

"Right especially Zy'air young ass nigga only 16" Trevon says as he scrolls through his phone.

"Rig-" Aiden is cut off by the sound of feet hitting the floor upstairs.

"I think they up now" Aiden says, switching up his sentence. Soon Zy'air is flying down the stairs about to fall on his face.

"Damn nigga slow down" Dari says but Zy'air doesn't say anything he looks like he's about to cry. Trevon looks up at his twin with a look of worry on his face I guess he felt that something is wrong.

"You good bro?" Trevon asks as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah I'm good I'm just trying to think if I wrapped it up or not" Zy'air says then him and Dari go somewhere else to talk about something. I hear a bed room door close a little bit after Darion and Zy'air leave. We look up and I see Ky'ree walking down the steps with a frown on his face but it changes to a smile as he gets closer to us.

"Wasup yall?" He asks as he daps us all up.

"Nun we just waiting for you" Kyle says.

"Oh well y'all ready now?" He asks.

"Yeah imma go tell Dari and Zy'air we ready to leave" I say before heading in the direction where Dari and Zy'air went. I can hear Zy'air crying and Dari saying something to him but I ain't gonna eavesdrop.

"Y'all we ready to go now" I tell them before, flashing a smile and leaving.

Zy'air
"I'm so fucking stupid! How could I sleep with him? -But the way his dick felt in me when we woke up felt so goo-  NO that should not have happened." I Said more to myself then to Dari.

"Calm down Zy'air" Dari says as we walk out of the house and over to the Range Rover I can't stop the tears though. I pull my hoodie up on my head so that they can't easily see that I'm crying. I climb to the back and guess who's back there... fucking Ky'ree. I guess we are thinking the same thing because he lets out a huff of air before scooting closer to the window on his side. I just turn my head to look out if the window.

|~*~*~*~*~*~*|
Chapter 4 coming up next...