Chap. 29

Manny^^
(2 months later)

Darion
"Oh fuck!" I frown my face up at the words I just heard. I didn't know someone was home. I got up from my bed and opened my door. I could hear faint noises but I didn't know what it was or where it was coming from. I closed my door back and reached under my bed for my mettle baseball bat. Once I grabbed it I headed back to my door, opened it and stepped into the hallway. I took slow quiet steps down the hall following the noises.

"Damn daddy" I stop dead in my tracks when I hear a foreign voice say those words. I turn and look at my parents shut door. I place my ear against the door and listen for more noises. I hear moaning and groaning and the faint sound of skin hitting skin.

"Fuck" I whisper stepping back from the door. Is one of my dads really cheating right now? I get myself together and reach for the handle. As I start to twist I start thinking to myself, 'do I really wanna see one of my parents naked?' And my answer is hell no so I pull my hand back and knock instead.

"Shh!" I hear someone say. I knock again and then I hear shuffling and moving around.

"Dad?" I say and wait for a response. After about 3 minutes the door opens to reveal my sweaty dad with a white T-shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts on.

"When you get home?" He asked. I try to look over his shoulder but he moves and blocks my view.

"I been home. I heard some noises soo..." I say trailing off. 

"I what you doing?" I ask

"Nothing" He says. I catch a glimpse of a head with dark brown hair.

"Oh so where's my other dad at? You know the one your married to? The one who popped me and my brothers out? That dad, where's he?" I ask but continuing to keep my eyes on the head of hair. They slowly start to crawl to the window. They gonna regret jumping from that window when they body slap that ground.

"Um he out" my dad says I just nod in response.

"Um I don't think you wanna jump from that window" I told the guy in my parents room. His movements stopped and he stayed crouched for a lil while before standing up and turning to look at me, he had a nice ass for a white man. I shake my head before looking back to my fathers face.

"You, You really fucked up something good" I tell my dad while shaking my head.

"Darion!" I ignore him and keep on walking back to my room. The guy had to be like in his mid twenties whereas my dad is in his late thirties. I sat in my bed trying to focus on my phone screen but I couldn't. I left my room and headed to the kitchen. On my way there my dad stopped me.

"Don't tell your dad" he told me trying to be intimidating. I just shrugged and started to walk again. 

"I ain't playing Darion you better keep yo mouth shut!" He yells.

"As long as you tell him I won't have to" I tell him before continuing to the kitchen. I felt his stare so I turned and stared back at him. He finally huffed and headed upstairs. I turned and continued into the kitchen. I grabbed me a water bottle and left the house to go for a jog. When I got outside I saw my dads hookup sitting on the edge of the sidewalk a little down the road from the house talking on the phone. I walked over to him.

"How old You is?" I ask him. He looked up at me shocked and started to apologize.

"You don't need to apologize to me. What y'all did ain't got nothing to do with me. He not my biological dad so it don't phase me. He just a unfaithful guy who's married to my faithful mom" I tell him still standing I front of him.

"Oh... I thought he was...gay?" He said.

"Oh he is my mom ain't really a female he a male just special." I tell him. He nods hesitantly.

"So you sure you not here to fight me?" He asked. I laughed before reaching out to pull him up. He hesitantly grabbed my hand and I pulled him up.

"I'm sure. In fact I was actually wondering..." I trail off. I step closer to him and pull his waist to me forcing his body up against mine.

"What you tasted like" I whispered in his ear with my lips brushing against his ear. I pull back from his ear and look him in his eyes, our faces centimeters apart. His eyes showed confusion and panic. I smirked before closing the distance between us. He didn't kiss back so I pulled away.

"Loosen up" I mumble before pecking his lips. I went for another peck but he beat me to it and kissed me but he didn't pull away and we both started kissing fiercely.  I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He let me in and our tongues moved together and my hands found their way down to his ass and began to play with it. After we both ran out of oxygen we pulled apart.

"Give me your phone" I tell him while taking a step back and putting my hand out waiting for him to put his phone in it. He put his fingerprint in unlocking it before putting it in my hands. I put my number in and texted myself to make sure I got his number. I handed it back to him and he looked to see what I did to his phone.

"You got a ride?" I asked him

"Yeah, my friend coming to pick me up" he said

"He right there actually" he said pointing to a black car pulling up.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later" I tell him before jogging off to Adrian and Adam house.

*************
What y'all think about what Darion doing, and who he doing it with?
What y'all think about Tre'vontae's affair?