Chap. 28

*not edited*
Amir^^
Darion
"We gonna go see your cousins, brothers, and uncles. You ready?" I ask Amir. The 8 year old nods his head yes excitedly with a smile on his face. I finish tying his shoe.

"Ok let's go" I say while standing back up from my crouching position. He smiles and fixes his small backpack on his back.

"Hurry up bruh!" Amir said to me because I was trying to find what pocket my apartment keys were in.

"Be patient lil man" I say after I finish locking the apartment door

"Be patient lil man" I say after I finish locking the apartment door. After leaving the elevator and hen the lobby we walked outside and searched for my Jeep.

"Dad it's right there!" Amir told me pointing out where he sees my car and sure enough it was there shining in he nice sunlight. After a surprisingly not so long ride we arrived at Kelanie house. Once the door was opened by Dari Amir immediately took a liking to him after they talked a little and Amir pulled Dari off to the side to talk "business" with him. I walked into the living room where only a few people were sitting.

"Where everybody else at?" I ask Aiden who was standing up from the couch about to leave to somewhere.

"Oh they decided to change today to a grill party or sum like that. They in the back uncle Tre'vontae in the grill cooking the food and everybody else just doing their thing" he said before walking to the bathroom down the hall. I walked out back, trusting Dari with Amir. As I got closer to the back door the music got louder.

"Wassup wassup wassup!!!" I yell once I get out back. Kelanies head snapped in my direction and soon he was running over to me and he wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me tight while giggling. I hugged him back while laughing at his actions. After we pull away I looked around ready to greet Tre'vontae but when I do see him he's shaking his head at me and kelanie with a smile plastered on his face. I don't know if it's just me but that smile looked fake as a bitch.

Dari
"Look right here" Amir told me before pulling his shirt up to show me a fading bruise.

"Who did that?!" I ask starting to get upset and angry that someone been hitting on my lil brother.

"Shhh!" He says putting his small little pointer finger on my lips to make me be quiet.

"If I tell you you can't tell nobody, you got that?" He asks.

"It depends on what you about to tell me" I answer back. He rolls his eyes while shaking his head.

"My boyfriend gave it to me" he whispered quietly. My eyes go wide, not expecting that to be his answer.

"You can't tell dad!" He quickly adds on after seeing my facial expression.

"How you get a boyfriend before I did" I said before laughing. He laughed before rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

"Well you know" he says before he pops his invisible collar. I bust out laughing at him. After I finish laughing I remember what this conversation was about.

"Who said you was allowed to have a boyfriend young man?" I ask him

"No body, he just came up to me at recess and he pulled me behind the slide-"

Amir
Amir Flashback...
"Wassup Vontae?" I asked. He grabbed my hands and he put his lips on my lips.

"Woah woah there, what was that?" I ask confused.

"My mom said you kiss the person you like, so I kissed you and now you my boyfriend" he said

"Wait I have to think about this... ok You my boyfriend and I'm your boyfriend" I tell him

"What's next?" I ask

"Next you have to do this" he said before he lifted my shirt after looking for teachers. He put his mouth on my stomach making me giggle but then I almost cried because he bit my stomach but then I didn't want to cry because I felt his tongue licking on my stomach after he bit me. When he finished he stood up smiling. I looked at my stomach and saw a boo boo forming.

"Now you do me" He says lifting his shirt up I smiled before getting on my knees and putting my mouth on his stomach. I licked it then bit it and kept on doing that over and over again.

"Like that?" I ask after I finished, I didn't get up I just stared up at him from my spot on the mulch. He nodded with a smile on his face.

"What are you two doing over there?" I heard miss Fowler ask while she was coming to us. I hurried up and got up from the ground.

"Nothing" me and vontae say at the same time. 

Flashback over...

Dari
"Oh so you giving other lil niggas hickies?" I ask him. He shrugged.

"It is what it is" he said shrugging like it was cool. I mean it's funny but it ain't appropriate for someone his age and I gotta let him know that or he gonna be a fourteen/ 13 year old fuck boy in the future.

"Make that your last time ok? I'm being serious. You can't just do shit because some big head ass lil boy tell you to. Ight?" I tell him.

"I guess" he mumbles. I shake my head and grab his chin and make him look at me.

"Imma need a firm yes" I tell him and start to wait for him to say yes.

"Ok yes I understand and I won't do it again till I'm old enough." He says

"Good now lets go meet everybody else" I tell him before grabbing his hand and leading him to the backyard where everybody else is at.

********************
Chapter 29 coming next...