Chap.13

Zy'air
"Hey guys! This is my first video on here and I'm no pro at using cameras so I apologize if something happens wrong or whatever. Anywayyy I'm gonna be pranking my boyfriend slash baby daddy with an "sleeping with another man while pregnant" prank. And yes if you haven't caught on I am a pregnant male it runs in my family I'll explain it in a different video. I'll be right back!" I set the camera down before leaving my room and knocking on the bathroom door where Ky'ree best friend is at.

"Kentrell you ready?!" I ask.

"Yeah let's go" He says after opening the door. We walk back to my bedroom.

"So I have Ky'ree best friend here with me to help out with the prank" I say to the camera.

"Wassup" ken says with his deep ass voice.

"So I'm gonna hide this camera and then you gotta get undressed leave your boxers on though" I tell ken while I hide the camera.

"Bro I'm scared as hell" ken says as we lay in my bed with only our boxers on.

"Suck it up. But how you think he gonna react?" I ask him.

"He probably gonna try to fight me" ken says.

"I'm finna call and see where he at" I say and I'm about to grab my phone but Kens start ringing.

"This is him FaceTiming me" He says I look at the camera and smile before giving them a thumbs up.

"Answer it and imma say sum in the background and then show up in the camera a lil" I say and then ken answers the ft call.

"Wassup Ky'ree?" Ken asks.

"Nun I was just calling to see what you doing" Ky'ree says as he stared at his phone camera.

"He doing me! Ain't that right Daddy?!" I say as I feel on ken shoulder.

"Yo Trell stop playing with me bro?!" Ky says as he starts laughing.

"What you mean?" Ken asks. I move my hand and walk to the camera quietly and grab it before walking back to the bed and trying to get the camera to record Ky'ree face without being noticed.

"Bro is that zy with you?" Ky'ree asks.

"Nah it's this new chick I picked up" ken says. I try to hide my smile before speaking.

"Who tha-?" I pull my head out of the camera acting like I am surprised that it was Ky'ree.

"BRO KEN WHAT THE FUCK?! YO ZY'AIR GET OUT OF THE BED WITH THAT NIGGA!!" Ky'ree yells. Ken hangs up the phone while Ky'ree was talking. We start laughing until ken gets a text message from him.

"He said, 'I'm finna pull up to yo crib and beat yo ass'" we both start laughing after ken reads that out loud.

"Ight now we gotta get this plan into action" I say before going to hide the camera again.

"Ken He is blowing my phone up! Should I answer?" I ask.

"Nah wait til he call again. But come on we gonna be acting like we fucking." He says. We both get under the covers I start fake moaning as ken lets out fake grunts and flopping the blanket I start slapping the wall. My phone rings.

"Answer it but leave it on the floor like it was answered by accident and we gotta keep making the noises" ken says I nod and do as he says.

"Ohhh shit Keeen right there!" I fake moan.

"YO ZY YOU BETTER BE JOKING! YOU AT YO HOUSE?! BET IMMA BE RIGHT OVER THERE!" I hear Ky'ree say.

"Right there?! You like that?!" He asks. I moan in response as I try not to laugh. I hear ky let out a frustrated groan before he hangs up.