Chap.15

Zy'air
I'm currently laying in Ky'ree bed with him in his bedroom waiting for him to wake up. I sigh before getting up. He taking to long to wake up. I went to the kitchen and filled a cup with water before going back to the room. He was still laying peacefully. I took my phone out and began recording. I threw all the water on his face. He gasped for air while banging his chest while coughing with his eyes wide as saucers. I busted out laughing at him.

"What the fuck?!?" He yells angrily as he sits up in the bed. He sees me laughing and his body becomes untense and he doesn't look angry anymore.

"What happened with the prank?" He asks as he gets up and goes to his closet to find a new shirt.

"Kendle told us it was a prank just after you passed out from Trevon choking you." I told him

"Damn" he mumbles.

"Yeah. You gotta think of other back up plans if your prank goes wrong which you clearly didn't" I tell him before laughing.

"Kendle said he got off at six thirty" he says as he leaves his closet.

"Yeah but he told us he got off early" I explain to him.

"Oh. Well you can't lie and say that prank wasn't good" he says as he pulls me onto his lap after he sat on the bed.

"Yeah y'all got the both of us good. Buuutt I'm gonna come back harder" I warn him.

"Nah! I doubt that!" He says boasting about is prank. I roll my eyes before getting off of his lap.

"I wanna go out tonight" I tell him

"Let's gooo on a date! All On me" I suggest

"I guess but where is it gonna be?" He asks me.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Now get dressed." I tell him. He rolls his eyes but goes to the closet to find a new outfit to wear.

"I love you Zy"

"I love you too Ky"

Darion
"I'm about to go get sum drink. You want sum?" I ask Quincy

"Nah I'm good" he says and I nod before leaving his room. On my way downstairs I see his lil brother leaving the kitchen. I roll my eyes just because.

"You better not eat nun of my shit!" He yells at me. I ignore him and continue to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw a 3 liter sprite which is my favorite. It had a "K" on the lid but I ignored it and poured me a cup. After I drank that cup I was still thirsty so I got another cup and now his soda is half way gone.

"Oh well" I mumble while putting the cap back on. He said don't eat nun of my shit not don't drink nun of my shit.

"Yo what the fuck?! I said don't touch my shit!" Kim yells after coming back into the kitchen.

"Man if you don't calm down! I ain't even drink that much. Plus you said don't EAT my shit, I didn't eat nothing I just drank sum sprite." I tell him using my inside voice unlike him.

"I know you saw the "K" on the lid. And you did to drink a lot! Look at my shit bro!" He says as he grabs his sprite.

"This shit half way gone!" He yells as he steps up to me.

"Man if you don't back up lil boy" I say pushing him back from me. He stepped back up to me and got all in my personal space.

"Nah you shouldn't of drank my shit knowing I told you not to drink my shit!" He yells in my face. I roll my eyes, I was about to yell for Quincy to come get his brother before I hurt him.