Chap. 30

*not edited so sorry if something makes zero since*

Dari
Tense. That's one word to describe the mood/feeling at our kitchen table right now. Pops and Darion keep glaring at each other, Dad is continuously trying to break the very visible tension by asking questions but I'm the only one to respond.

"Ok fuck this shit!" Dad snaps causing us all to look at him. He stood up from his seat and crossed his arms while looking back and forth from pops and Darion.

"What's going on?! Is there something I should know about?" He asks. The three of them take turns glancing at each other. Whereas I continue to eat my food wishing that I went to uncle Kyree house with Trevon and Zy'air.

"I don't know, is there something that you need to tell him DaD?" Darion says to pops. Pops in return glares at him.

"I'm just gonna go to my room" I say while standing up with my empty plate in my hand. No one spares me a glance but I'm not complaining. I put my plate in the empty dishwasher for someone to wash later.

While I'm scrolling through my phone looking for something to interest me I get a call from Aiden.

"What?" I ask him after answering the phone.

"First of all you don't answer the phone with wHaT when you on the phone with me and I called to check if you were alright, you know with all that shit that happened to you" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I am okay. Ok? Now is that all you want?" I ask him with an attitude.

"Why you gotta get an attitude with me? I'm just calling to check on you" he said.

"I'm tired of people asking me if I'm fucking okay! Okay? I'm fine! Nobody was checking on me before! So why act like you care now?!" I hung up on him after expressing how I feel. I still feel like that wasn't good enough so I call him back to finish off.

"I forgot to say, maybe you should worry about if you wanna be with Aliyah or fuck around with her brother!" I said. Then I hung up on I'm again. My phone rang and it was him. I know he probably pissed but I don't give two fucks. I'm tired of fucking caring for people. It took me getting fucking raped and beat the fuck up in an alleyway for people to know that I was a-fucking-live! The only people that I'm fucking with right now is Zy'air and my dad Darion. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

"Fuck this shit" I mumble to myself before getting up off my bed and putting on a pair of shoes. I'm about to go out and have my own fun.

Aiden
"What's wrong baby?" Aliyah asked while rubbing my chest.

"Nothing my little cousin just tripping" I mumble while I stare at his contact name. Somebody telling my fucking business because he was in a hospital bed when I bought Jamal around. I bet it was fucking Darion wit his big ass mouth. Telling fucked up stories to people.

"Baby I gotta come clean about something" Aliyah says out of nowhere. I turn to look at her and she not even looking at me she looking at her hands.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Your cousin, Darion..." she says but then stops.

"What about him?" I ask, sitting up in her bed.

"Me and him...we kind of...well we slept together" she said.

"But it was before me and you met" she quickly adds on. That explains why she acted the way she did when I introduced them to each other at the hospital. But he acted normal as if nothing happened between them two.

"You slept with a 15 year old?" Is what I ask her out of all things to ask I asked that.

"No he's 16" she said so surely.

"He's my cousin and I know that, that little boy and no fucking 16 he might be 16 in a few months but no he's not 16 right now. He's 15" I tell her

"Well I'm sorry I don't give a fuck about his age I just wanted to tell you so that you knew I slept with him in the past. I didn't want it to come out when we're deeper into our relationship and cause our relationship to be over" she said sincerely.

"He's 15" is all I say. I really don't care because what I'm doing is mischievous worse then what she did and I'm not about to be hypocritical.

"Can you please just tell me you still love me and we still together" she says.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter. What y'all had was in the past. I'm only worried about our future" I tell her.

"Thanks baby" she says while straddling my lap and hugging me. Another image of Jamal pops into my mind, this time it's of him biting his lip while staring at me. Every time I close my eyes images or flashbacks of him and I fucking or even just him smiling at me comes to my mind.

"Yeah its whatever" I say with my arms wrapped around her waist. She pulls away from the hug and sits directly on my d*ck.

"Wanna have some fun?" She asks with a flirty but innocent smile.

"Like what? Play uno?" I ask her trying to ease myself out of this situation.

"Try again" she says while she grips my d*ck through my adidas pants. I shut my eyes unconsciously and a flashback of Jamal fucking me plays in my head but this time I don't snap my eyes open I leave them shut and let the flashback play out.

"Ouu that didn't take long to come up" she says while she strokes my d*ck. I start imagining her hands as Jamal's.

"You ready lil daddy?" He asks. I nod my head while trying to hold in a moan while his mouth takes in my d*ck.

"Oh fuck Ja-Jesus Christ" I say catching myself before it was too late.

"You like that?" He asks. His face now coming up from my lap. I nod my head eagerly ready for more.

"I want you to fuck me" he said. I frowned my face up.

"What?" I ask confused. "I thought I was the bottom?" I continue. I feel a slap to my chest and my eyes snap opened.

"What the fuck you mumbling about?" Aliyah asks while climbing from off my lap. I stare at her with wide eyes as she stands on her knees naked on her bed next to me.

"What?" Is ask dumbly.

"Don't wHaT me! You heard what I said" she snaps at me but I can't help but watch her tits bounce around on her chest while she moves her arms around.

"Are you gay?!" She asks

"No! I'm not gay! I don't know where the fuck You got that shit from but I'm not gay!" I tell her not fully lying.

"I meant bottom as in I'm on the bottom as in I'm on my back while you ride me" I tell her.

"Oh" she says quietly starting to look embarrassed.

"I'm sorry" she says while crawling back onto my lap with her tits directly in my face. I don't even try to hold back I immediately start sucking on her breasts and her nipples while she moans.

"You gonna ride this d*ck or what?" I ask her while smirking.

"Hell Yeah" She says before taking my pants completely off with my boxers following afterwards.