Chap. 22

Dari
I let Zy'air express his feelings to me and I help him out with his issues but when it comes to my problems. I don't have anybody to vent to anymore because I don't want to stress Zy'air out while he's 8 months and some weeks pregnant. Now I'm at a corner store where I just bought a bag of chips. I was thinking bout buying sum weed but I remember I only brought enough with me for chips.

"You got a nice body on you shawty" I hear a man say from behind me. I turn around quick scared. He looks like he's in his late 30's and he's a white guy with lots of muscle and he's covered in tattoos.

"Um thanks" I mumble. I feel him grab my waist. And I try to push him off.

"Why you fighting it baby? Just go with the flow" he said before I felt myself being dragged into a dark ally way.

"HELP!!" I scream but before I can yell again I feel punches connecting to my face. Soon I feel my shirt being taken off of me while I try to fight him off with as much energy I could build up. He hit me again before taking my pants off and I could feel his hands taking off my underwear. I start to kick and cry. I couldn't yell because my jaw felt like it was broken and it hurt when I tried to scream. I look at him with a pleading look but he just smiles at me and begins kissing on my neck while grabbing my butt. I try to kick but I feel a punch to my stomach and then another to my face before my vision blurs and before I know it everything went black.

Kyree
We rushed Zy'air to the hospital because he started  complaining about pains in his stomach. Zy'air dads were in their car following behind me, Zy'air, and Adam.

"Ky it hurts sooooo bad!" Zy'air says before yelling.

"I'm glad I'm not pregnant" Adam said. I punched him in his shoulder.

"Your supposed to comfort him." I tell him and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Don't punch me nigga" he said.

"We almost there baby" I tell him.

5 hours before...
Aiden
I got out of Aliyah bed and saw that she wasn't there. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I walk to her bathroom and don't see her there,so I walk down the hall and go to Jamal room and he's sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"Um do you know where Aliyah went?" I ask him he looks at me before looking back down at his phone ignoring ME. I sigh before closing his door and going to look for her downstairs. After searching all over the house I didn't find her. So I went back upstairs to Jamal room because he has to know where she is.

"Ok can you stop acting like you can't hear me and answer my question?" I ask him. He looks up again before standing out of his bed.

"Close my door" he says and I step inside and close his door.

"You on the wrong side of the door" He says smartly while getting out of his bed and walking over to me.

"I-well you weren't speci-" he cuts me off with a kiss.

"No no no we aren't doing this I am with your sister. This is wrong" I tell him

"Oh no this isn't wrong but you know what is wrong?" He asks but I don't answer I just stare at him.

"The fact that my sister just left you after having sex with you to go and have sex with another guy" he says and my eyes widen.

"You're lying" I tell him.

"No but you are lying to yourself by saying that what we are doing is wrong. Because what we are doing is perfectly fine to me" he says before pulling my body closer to his.

"Mmmm noo" I moan when I feel him start to touch my ass.

"You need to stop lying to yourself" he whispers in my ear before he starts sucking and biting on my neck. He picks me up and carries me to his bed and he removes our clothes before I flip us over and climb on top of him.

"I wanna skip the foreplay" I say before reaching in his drawer and feeling around for some lube and a condom. When I find what I'm looking for I put the condom on him using my mouth and I rub the lube on his condom then he takes the lube from me and putting me on the bed and off of his lap.

"Get on all fours" he says and puts some on his fingers before rubbing his fingers on my hole and occasionally slipping them in causing me to moan.

"Jamal" I moan while he keeps teasing me by tapping my sensitive hole with his dick. He tells me to lay on my back and I do as told. He places my legs on his shoulders while He hovers over over top of me and I can feel his hard dick tip touching my hole. I feel one of his fingers slip into me followed by another. It hurts badly but the pleasure overweighs my pain. He starts sucking on my neck for sure leaving hickies and kissing on my neck before moving to my lips and engaging both of us in a heated kiss. After more of him fingering me I feel his fingers hit a certain spot causing me to release an extra loud moan and push down on his fingers. After my actions he smirks and I feel his fingers leave my hole after he thrusts his fingers in that same spot and getting the same reaction out of me. I feel his fingers get replaced by something much bigger than his fingers.

"Owwwwww Jamal" I say while hissing I'm pain.

"You gotta relax" he says and I try to do as he says. He puts more in and I moan in pain but I soon moan in pleasure mixed with pain when he starts sucking on my neck and chest more. After about 17 minutes he's fully inside of me and it hurts like hell. I hold his hips back so that he wouldn't move. After about 10 minutes of him letting me adjust and 5 minutes of him pulling out a lil bit then pushing in a lil bit I let him start to actually move.

"Mmm!! Jaaammmaaall!!!" I moan loudly at the feeling of his dick moving inside of me.

"Oh fuck, you tight as hell baby boy" he says while he slowly moves inside of me.

30 minutes later
I start bouncing on Jamal lap while moaning his name and he guides my hips. I lean down and start sucking on his neck and chest leaving hickies.

"I'm about to cum" I moan to him as I feel the familiar tightening in my lower area of my stomach. he flips us so that I'm on all fours again, without removing his dick and he starts pounding into me causing me to moan loudly. I was soo tempted to touch myself but the memory of him telling me I'm not allowed to touch myself kept replying in my head.

"Let that shit go baby boy" he says and his husky voice was the last straw. And I nutted on his bed sheets.

"Oh shit" I moan

"Ohhh shit" Jamal groans as he cums. I feel some leak into me from out of his condom but I ignore it as I move my hips slowly on his thick dick to help him and myself ride out our climax.

"Oh fuck. I wanna go again" I said while he pulls his dick out slowly as my legs shake at the feeling.

"Bet" Jamal says before taking off his condom.

"This time I don't want a condom" I tell him. He nods and he crawls down and lifts my legs in the air before I feel his tongue make contact with my hole.

"Oh shit Jamal!" I moan loudly. This shit feel good as fuck!

2hrs later
"Oh fuck I'm cumming baby!!!" Jamal yells while he slams into me.

"Oh fuck!" We both yell. I feel his juices spilling inside of me for the fifth time and I feel my juices leave my dick for the eighth time.

"Can we go shower?" I ask him after a few minutes of us cuddling together.

"Yeah before my sister gets back" he says while getting out of his bed.

  |••|••|••|••|••|••|
Chapter 23 coming up next...