Chap.18

Kimitrius stomach in mm (4 months)
4 months after...
Kimitrius
I rub on my baby bump that has formed in my stomach. No one besides the people I live with know about this baby. I want to tell Darion but my mom took my phone away from me so that I couldn't contact Darion. She wants me to give birth then give my baby up for adoption. Quincy has his phone taken too because he is on my side and my mom knows he will help me tell Darion. She even got our schedules changed at school so that me and Quincy are on the opposite side of the big ass school away from Darion and all his family. I think my mom has gone crazy.

"You good?" Quincy asks after poking his head into my room. I look up from my stomach and nod. He comes fully into my room and sits on my bed next to me.

"I still can't believe I'm gonna be an uncle!" he says excitedly while smiling.

" I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad!" I say just as excited as him with a smile on my face.

"I've been working on getting to Darion and telling him!" He says excitedly. I smile hard. A image of Darions face four months ago in the court room flashes in my head. He looked so hurt to see me hurting. I'm just glad the judge said he wasn't guilty. I don't know how I would be able to forgive my mom if he had gotten arrested and had to go to jail and not be able to be with me and not be able to see his child.

"Good I miss him" I tell him.

"But how are we gonna keep the baby if mom wants to put it up for adoption immediately after birth?" I ask him with my smile dropping.

"I won't let it happen. Trust me!" He says before kissing my forhead and leaving my room. After I finish watching a episode of 'black•ish' I hear my brother scream jackpot. Due to me being curious I get out of my bed, I stand up and leave my room and follow the sound of movement that I hear.

"What you doing?" I ask him.

"I found my phone!" He says excitedly. A huge smile plays on my face.

"Call Darion!" I say excitedly.

"That I can't do" He says. My smile drops and a confused expression plays on my face.

"Why?" I ask him about to cry.

"No no don't cry it's ok! I just can't call him because mom will know. But I have his address in my phone from old texts he sent me" quincy explains which calms me down.

"I'm sorry it's just that my hormones are crazy" I explain to him.

"Its a alright that's why I need Darion to help out, so I won't be the only one dealing with your crazy hormones" Quincy jokes. I laugh along with him,

"Just hurry up and find his address because if I have to continue to not see Darion face I will go crazy." I tell him.

"Aight here it is!" He says after a moment of silence.

"Good let's go!" I say before heading to my room to slip on some slides. I'm not ashamed of my baby bump at school if your wondering. I walk around school proud of my baby inside of me.

"You ready?" Quincy asks.

"We don't have all day" quincy says before he comes and helps me up. We both share a laugh while we walk down the stairs and out the door. He helps me into the passenger side of his car.

"Darion here we come" I mumble before leaning my head back to take a quick nap.

"Wake up we here" I hear quincy say as he shakes me.

"Ok ok I'm up! Stop shaking me" I tell him before opening my door.

"Who are they?" I ask Quincy.