Chapter XXXIV: The Last Day Of The House Of Yoo? Pt. 2

DEOKSUGUNG PALACE

"W...What?! What are you saying?!"

"You heard me, Yoo Kihyun, today is the last day of your reign."

"Yah! You impudent fool!" Gwanghyun shouted. "You must address His Majesty properly!"

"I will no longer bow and give respect to that shortie!" Kim Moonshik shouted.

"SHORTIE?! YAH! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S ALLOWED TO CALL HIM THAT!" Minhyuk.

-_-

"...thank you so much, Minhyuk... you're a true friend..." Kihyun said sarcastically.

"No prob!"

-_-

"ENOUGH! Tie up everyone in here now and bring them to the underground dungeons with the others!"

"What?! Those are not used anymore!" Kihyun shouted as his hands were being tied with a tight rope.

"Get your hands off His Majesty!" Jooyoung shouted as he struggled. No one could escape since Kim Moonsik's men flooded the room.

"Do you know who you're doing this to?!" Yeonjung shouted.

"Others? Who are in the underground dungeons?!" Seungwoo asked.

"You won't get away with this!" Gwanghyun shouted.

"I did not see this coming!" said Minhyuk.

"No one did, sir!" said Intae.

"Yah! Stop that! It hurts!" exclaimed Miyeon.

"Get your hands off her!" Kihyun shouted. "Take me instead!"

"Oh don't worry, you'll have your turn soon! But first, you'll say hello to someone you have to see."

"Who... are you talking about?" Kihyun asked.

"You too, Miss Jung!"

"Eh?! Me too?!"

The group was forcibly brought downstairs to the underground dungeons.

"The last time I came down here was when I thought of placing Minhyuk here once..." said Kihyun.

"EH?! WHY THE HECK?!" exclaimed Minhyuk.

"That was two years ago! You kept beating me at that video game!"

"Oh! I remember now! Hahahahaha! Good times! Good times...~"

"QUIET YOU TWO!" Kim Moonsik shouted at them.

...

While hiding behind a curtain (even though her feet was visible), Minji saw how the King, her cousin and the others were dragged downstairs. As soon as the coast was clear, she immediately followed them but made sure to stay out of the cameras positioned across the hallways.

Minji stopped near the entrance of the underground dungeons and quickly hid herself in a nearby room when she saw some of the armed men coming back up.

...

And then, they saw two familiar faces.

"NOONA!"

"SEWOON! HYUNKI!"

Kihyun, Seungwoo and Yeonjung were placed in one cell together, while Intae, Jooyoung, Gwanghyun and Minhyuk were placed in the cell next to them. Miyeon joined Sewoon and Hyunki in their cell.

"What are they doing here?!" Kihyun asked.

"

"They're the ones I want you to meet!" said Kim Moonsik. "Your assassin and the British spy!"