Chapter II: "...You Sure Did One Hell Of A Good Sister's Job!..."

MUGUNGWHA FLOWER SHOP, SEOUL

MIYEON'S POV

"Miyeon-ah! Hurry up with those flowers! The customer is waiting!"

"Just a minute!" I tied a ribbon to the bouquet and then rushed to the counter where mom and the customer were both waiting. "I'm sorry for the wait. Here is the bouquet you ordered, sir."

"It's alright young lady. I'm not in a hurry anyway. I'll pay with my card by the way."

Mom accepted the man's card and we thanked him for buying from us.

"This bouquet must be for a special someone?" mom asked him.

"Ah yes. Today's the 30th wedding anniversary of my wife and I so of course, I've got to make it a special day for her."

"Heol! 30 years! Congratulations sir!" I said to him as I took a look at mom who was smiling.

"Thank you, hahaha! Our children and I are going to surprise her later so wish us luck!"

"We will sir! Please come again!"

After the man left, immediately went to check on the other flowers.

"Mom, are you alright?"

"Hmmm? Of course I am. Why do you ask?"

"Really mom? You don't like hearing any stuff about marriage."

"*sighs* Well, I still do hate hearing those stuff but, I still have to smile in front of our customers..."

"You miss dad, don't you?"

"... it was for the best that we divorced. You and I both know why we separated, right?"

"How can I not forget the reason, mom. I'm sorry..."

"It's all in the past now so you don't have to worry and let's not talk about it anymore. Our business is doing well, and your dad's doing well with his work in the palace. We're not interfering with each other and he's agreed to continue supporting us so it's all fine."

"Mom..."

"Now, go and wake up your dongsaeng. He'll be late if he doesn't get up soon."

"Alright."

I went to the back and through the door which leads up to our house above the flower shop. I quickly went in front of my younger brother's room and started knocking at his door.

"*knocks* Sewoon-ah! Get up now or you'll be late for class! Sewoon-ah!" I kept knocking but there was no response from inside. So, I went inside his room instead. "YAH! JUNG SEWOON! I SAID WAKE UP NOW!"

Unlike my room which was messy, Sewoon's was neat and orderly. Even his bed isn't messed up. "Aigoo, why does he even cover his own head with his blanket? He looks like a corpse in the morgue... AH!" When I removed his blanket, it wasn't my dongsaeng on the bed but rather, his guitar!

"...noona, sorry, I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth. That's why I couldn't answer back." Sewoon replied as I saw him come inside his room.

"Yah! Why is your guitar on your bed?!"

"Ah, because it's cold."

"W-what?"

"It's cold so I placed it there and covered it with my blanket after getting up. If you would've bought a new gig bag for it then..."

"Get dressed up now while I prepare your breakfast."

"Tch... you get to buy new clothes but you can't buy a gig bag for me..."