Chapter XXVII: "...You're Him?"

The Next Day

SOUTH KOREAN EMBASSY, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

KIHYUN'S POV

"...again sire, you or we, will be leaving the embassy in a quarter of an hour and make our way towards Horse Guards Parade. There you will be meeting the Queen herself..."

"Prince Charles and his wife Camilla will be going here first in order to escort us there, right?" I asked.

"Oh! right! Apologies, Your Majesty." said Gwanghyun. Before we leave, Their Royal Highnesses, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will be going here first to escort us to Horse Guards Parade."

"Ok, that's clear."

"Yes sire. So, in the first car is of course, you, Ms. Jung, me and the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. In the second car are Sir Jung, the Crown Prince and Princess, followed by the Duke of Gwangju, his private secretary, Ambassador Lee, along with Commander Jo and Jooyoung. The rest of our delegation will follow."

"Aww! I want to be with Kihyun!" Minhyuk complained as he pouted.

"Do you even think that I'd even want to be in the same car with you?" I asked him.

"YAH! You're so mean!"

"Did you stay up all night practicing your English skills or playing video games?"

"Um..."

"Playing video games, Your Majesty." Baek Intae, his private secretary replied.

"FYI, I actually practiced last night!"

"Yes he did but just for 5 minutes and then he said he'll pratice again after playing one round... he never did anymore since he fell asleep soon after."

"That's some nice practicing, Minhyuk."

"... the game was so good!"

"I wish I could say the same with your English! Good luck with whoever would be riding with you in the carriages later!"

"...Uncle here is with me!" He pointed at our Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Ambassador Lee Minjae.

"Oh don't worry Your Majesty, his father, the Deputy PM knows about it already."

"HE KNOWS?!"

Ignoring Minhyuk's panic mode (he pulled Intae away and started having quick English lessons), I turned to Miyeon who was looking so gorgeous in her dress.

"Are you alright? Nervous?"

"Hmmm... let's see... I'm about to meet the Queen of the United Kingdom herself plus the rest of her family, at your side, meaning I'm at the same level as a Queen consort and First Lady so yeah, maybe... I'M NERVOUS!"

"...well personally, you are my Queen already."

0_0     0_0     0_0      0_0      0_0      0_0     0_0     0_0      0_0     0_0

"I think I'm about to have an anxiety attack..." said Miyeon.

"Please don't be like that later when you meet the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family, Your Majesty." Gwanghyun told me.

"But I was telling the truth! Geez... but still, don't be nervous, okay? We're all here for you in case something happens. You're polite, kind, very friendly... plus your English is really good, unlike one of us here who's panicking right now..." I said as I looked at Minhyuk.