Chapter XXVIII: "...The Crown Must Win. Must Always Win"

SEWOON'S POV

"Um well..."

"It's been such a long time we saw each other, our dear Ponyo!" Youngmin said as he hugged me.

"We last saw you during middle school!" Donghyun said as he also gave me a hug.

"Oh! So they're your middle school friends! How nice to meet them here in London!" said Minji.

"When did you two arrive here in London?" asked Hyunki.

Youngmin suddenly whispered: "Yes, Sewoon, when did we arrive here?"

Donghyun too: "Should we tell them the truth?"

"...Ah! They um... moved here after we completed middle school! Hahahaha! We lost contact after that, right guys?"

The two finally released me from their hugging and faced us while smiling.

"Very true! We missed him and our friends a lot!" said Donghyun.

"Anyway, we moved here because of our parents' jobs. We've been living here ever since." said Youngmin.

"I see." said Hyunki. "So are the two of you best friends?"

"Oh yes we are! During middle school the two of us and Sewoon were practically inseparable!" said Donghyun. "It's just really sad we had to say goodbye after finishing middle school back in Seoul."

"Then how about you two join us!" Minji suddenly suggested. "The three of you could catch up!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"Why should you say no to your old friends, Sewoon?" Hyunki suddenly asked me.

"Um... well... they might be... busy!"

"No we're not!"

"School work!"

"It's summer vacation!"

"Errands?"

"Sewoon, it'll be fun!" Minji told me. "The four of us and well, our mom who's still in the bathroom, can give you a very fun tour of the city! We still have a few hours left before you go to Buckingham Palace and join your sister and the King!"

At the mere mention of the King, the two gave a quick smirk before resuming their fake smiles.

"I... I don't know..."

"Don't worry our dear Ponyo, we won't embarrass you!" said Donghyun.

"Even though we're so full of 'certain stories' from before, we won't dare to tell them to your friends!" said Youngmin.

"Ponyo? As in the goldfish?" Minji asked.

"Yes because he looks like it! Hahahaha!" said Youngmin before he and Donghyun started laughing.

"I think I can agree with that. Hahaha!" said Hyunki as he laughed. Not you too...

"How about we go next to Trafalgar Square? We can take a lot of pictures there!" said Minji.

"S-sure..."

"Sewoon? Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Oh me? Of course! I was just um... really... surprised... seeing them again... that's all..."

"Well we're surprised too! And to think that Miyeon noona is dating our King now? WOW! Just... wow." said Youngmin.

"Does this mean you'll be the King's 'brother-in-law' soon?" Donghyun asked me with a smirk.