Chapter VI: "Noona, No Kissing For Now, Okay?"

HAYOON'S POV

"..."

"Oh, still speechless with my looks, eh?"

"You wish!... I see you're still so full of yourself, isn't that right?"

"You really have a way with words, my dear Hayoon."

"Drop those stupid flattering of yours, Daniel. I don't want to hear them anymore."

"Really?"

Kang Daniel stood up, still with that stupid smirk of his. He slowly walked around my table while his left index finger traced the table's surface.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, clearly annoyed.

Finally, he was practically beside me or rather in front of me since I turned my chair around to face him.

"I just want a closer look... of your face." He said as he bent down a little.

"Stop right there or else I'll call the guards." I told him as I prepared to press a button underneath my table.

"Chill, Your Highness. I'm not going to harass you or anything." He said as he backed off. "Geez, you used to sleep on my arms back in the U.S..."

"YAH!"

"Okay! I'll stop now. I just want to tell you something."

"Let me guess, it's not business related, right?"

"Right on." He replied. "I just want to tell you that I miss you."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Oh come on! I'm sure you missed me too!"

"OF COURSE NOT! Have you forgotten why I broke up with you?!"

"How could I forget? You broke up with me because you missed your ex boyfriend who is now His Royal Highness, Prince Changkyun, whom you stole from your friend the Princess herself!"

"YAH! KANG DANIEL!"

"Hahaha! What's wrong? Aren't I right? Those are facts anyway; you made him break up with her so that he could be with you but upon coming to America, you broke up with him because he suddenly missed her! Then, you came into my arms but where did that lead to? A breakup as well because you missed him too. But, just imagine my surprise when I heard you were suddenly betrothed to Prince Hyungwon! So, you eventually did give up on Changkyun, eh?"

"That's all in the past! All of us are friends again!"

"Tch, friends my foot! Changkyun, oh, I'm sorry, Prince Changkyun, your friend? Ha! It makes me want to laugh since you once called him your boyfriend and..."

I slapped him.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Get out if you're just going to spout more nonsense."

Daniel backed off even further, still smirking.

"I guess I crossed the line there, eh?"

"You think? Get out! NOW!"

"Alright!" He quickly picked up his things and started walking towards the door but, he turned around once more.

"You very well know we'll be seeing more of each other in the next few days, weeks and even months, right? I'm looking forward to all those moments that I'll be spending with you. Goodbye for now, Your Royal Highness." He gave a small nod and when he lifted his head back, he winked at me and then got out as he closed the doors behind him.