Chapter XXI: "Maybe, To Capture Your Heart?"

MIYEON'S POV

...

"I... I will..."

"W-what did you say?!"

"I said... I will... go out with you, Kihyun."

"... for real?!"

I nodded.

"Ahaha! Oh my God! This is just...!" Kihyun stood up and backed off a bit while I stood up. "Okay, just to be clear, you agreed to go out with me but, that doesn't mean we're a couple yet, right?"

"Yes..."

"Oh Miyeon... thank you! Thank you so much!" He suddenly ran and hugged me! "Thank you! Thank youuuuuu!"

"It's nothing really... um... I just feel you're very honest and actually, quite adorable whenever you're talking about me... us."

"Really? Ooookay, I don't know how to respond to that but.., thank you again. Hmm, you'd probably disagree with me over this but... since you said yes already, I'd like to take you out on a date... and soon!"

"Hmm, you really do want to do what Hoseok just did today... alright, sure. Just tell me when and where so I could at least prepare..."

"Of course. No worries. Because of my present security situation, going out would be really dangerous. We're still determining if there is someone in here at the Palace who's been monitoring my every move so... maybe we can just have it here?"

"Here at the Palace?"

"Yes. I'll be much protected in here than outside since Commander Jung and the others would all be on standby."

"Like... watching us then..."

"I know. It'll be really awkward but I promise you, I'll make sure they won't be overtly watching."

"Right..."

"The point is, I'll make sure we have sufficient protection during our date. I'll even have Seungwoo and Yeonjung out of the place."

"What?! But where are you going to make them go? And isn't that dangerous for them?"

"... yeah you're right... ah! I'll just confine them in their rooms... u-under threat of punishment!"

"Yah? You don't have to go that far! Actually, I'd prefer a simple date as well. You know, just dinner would be fine."

"If that's what you want then, sure thing! I'll get my cooking skills ready!"

"I'll be waiting for it then! Hahaha! So, when do you plan to have it? Our dinner date?"

"Tomorrow night! Hahaha!"

0_0

TOMORROW

0_0

NIGHT

0_0

OUR

0_0

DATE

0_0

IS

0_0

TOMORROW

0_0

NIGHT?!

...

"Miyeon? Is there something wrong?"

"No dad... um..."

"Come on, tell your father what's on your mind."

"Well um..."