the three of you talked about your past and you discovered that you became a rescue hero after graduating. You were the top rescue hero and you saved many lives back then.

You are also one of the heroes who captured Shigaraki Tomura, causing the League of Villains to crumble and eventually making them take themselves in the police to surrender.

The discoveries about yourself made your mind get blown away, for you never knew that you are that kind of hero.

No wonder why you always have the urge to help anyone in need and that was because you ARE a hero! A rescue Hero!

"And what about Akashi and Aoi's father? Do youbknow something about him?" you asked that immediately, you are too curious about him, but your question made your parents stop and completely shut their mouths up.

Your father glanced over your mother who was sitting beside him, as if he was hiding something and hesitant to tell about it.

Your mother held her partner's hand and squeezing it tightly as she nodded at him, making your dad escape a sigh from his lips, "What do you want to know, (y/n)?"

You suddenly grew curious about what was happening. With just a split seconds, everything changed. Your eyes was fixated on the two people who sat across you.

"W-who is Akashi and Aoi's father?" you asked. Your lips were trembling and you can't stop fidgeting on your seat. You are too nervous to ask.

Your mother took a deep breath as she gathered all her courage to tell you something she promised to tell you even if it hurts you.

Your heart sank after hearing their response to you, you felt that you're entirely loosing hope about something. You heart was beating really fast and you don't even know what does that mean.

"(y/n), we don't know who is it. We're sorry."

"Bye mom! Bye dad! I'll visit again soon!" you waved your hand on the air, bidding your goodbye before you and the twins climb the bus.

"Bye pops! Bye grandmama! See you soon!" Akashi exclaimed while he beamed widely. Aoi did wave his hand shyly, "Bye bye.."

Your parents waved their hands, and they are quite guilty to what they confessed to you. They're not used to lie but they wanted to do Katsuki a favor.

"Ne, Mom, Dad." katsuki began to talk as he slowly placed the chopsticks that he was holding on the top of his bowl.

The couple looked at Katsuki with a confused look on their faces, "What is it, Katsuki? You don't like the food? Should I cook you a food to your liking?" your mother asked as she stood up from her seat but Katsuki was fast to grab her wrist, making her look at him.

"No! The food was great, mom. It's just that I wanted to tell you guys something." Katsuki announced, and your mother hurriedly sit back to her seat to listen to her son-in-law.

Your parents look at each with the hint of confusion on their eyes and they seemed to not know about the situation.

The ash blond male sighed, "Mom, Dad, I found (y/n)." your father immediately shot up from his seat to grab Katsuki by his shoulder while his eyes glisten in worries and happiness.

"Really?! Where is she, Katsuki? Can we go see her?" he asked the male, but Katsuki smiled weakly.

Katsuki's heart stirred a mix of foreign feelings, he knew that he fucked up when he tried to get close to you even though he knew that everything was wrong.

"One of these days, she'll be coming home. But I meed you to do me a favor." Katsuki asked.

Katsuki held your mom's hand gently and his apologetic eyes confuses them even more.

"Please don't tell her anything about me. Pretend that you don't know me. This is the only thing I ask from you."

"Honey, are you sure we did the right choice?" your mother asked the male who stood beside her. His husband wrapped his arms around her to hug her.

They thought that it was bad for them to lie to their daughter but they need to do this and let Katsuki resolve the things for the two of you.

The male kissed the head of your mother, making her feel at ease. He knew that things were at a bad situation and they hoped that the decision they made was right.

Both of them watched the shuttle bus that you rode began to travel further away, and with them hoping that things will be alright. They wished for the slightest hope of getting your memories returned to you.

Both of them really liked Katsuki, and they were glad that Katsuki was still looking after you whatever the situation was.

"It'll be alright, (m/n)." he hushed her concerned wife. He began to caress her back, trying to comfort her as he leaned his head on her head.

"They will always find a way towards to each other no matter what happens. No one can break their bond together. After all, they're bound by love."

;;a/n;;

Dayummmm! Thank you for the 15k reads ny duds! I never expected that someone would read this since I wrote this out of boredom and I kept dreaming the same dream every night.

i just couldn't sit still and i just decided one day to write this and i just posted it on Katsuki's birthday.

But still, thankyou very much! I know im just being petty about being so happy but I can't help it!

ily bakufam! 💖

xoxo,

trashtethics