What Are You Wearing?

Bruce was laser-focused on the screen of the batcomputer, his fingers typing rapidly on the keyboard. He barely noticed the sound of Dick's overly-jubilant footsteps coming down the stairs from the manor.

"Hey, B? Check it out!"

Bruce grunted quietly, "One minute."

"Come on, B. It'll only take a second. You'll love it!"

Tearing himself away from the case file on the batcomputer screen, Bruce looked towards where Dick's voice had come from, only to freeze in shock at the sight of Dick's outfit.

"So? What do you think?" Dick inquired, grinning brightly. "I call it: Discowing!"

Bruce's jaw went slack, even in his cowl, "What... are... you wearing...?"

Dick's brow furrowed in confusion as he looked down at his flamboyant suit and back up to Bruce, "Discowing. I just told you."

Unable to vocalize his many, many concerns, Bruce reached up and removed his cowl, setting it heavily on the desk in front of him.

"What... are you wearing?!" Bruce repeated, a little louder and more forceful than before.

Dick sighed, "I was hoping you would be a bit more... excited?"

Slouching down in his seat, even with the entire batsuit on, Bruce could only stare.

Before Dick could say anything else, Barbara made her way into the cave with a tablet in hand, "Hey, Bruce, I got that security footage you-"

She stopped short the instant she caught sight of Dick's outfit, letting her sentence trail off, "...Needed..."

"What, so you don't like it either?!" Dick exclaimed, throwing his arms out to the side in indignation. "Fine!"

From the top of the stairs, Alfred tucked his phone into his pocket before calling down good-naturedly, "Perhaps you should go with something a bit more subtle, Master Dick?"

Bruce and Barbara replied, in almost complete sync, "I agree."