Sleep Deprived.

Jason was lounging on his favorite couch in the den reading Hamlet just as a very sleep-deprived Dick suddenly stumbled into the room.

          "What the heck, Dick?" Jason inquired, looking at his older 'brother' in shock. "It's usually Tim that can't stay awake."

          Dick's eyes were glazed over as he mumbled, "I've been in Bludhaven, here, Boston, and Star City over the past three days... I've slept maybe four out of seventy-two hours."

          "Huh..."

          Just then, Dick notices a cup of a coffee-esque drink on the coffee table and grabbed it. As he took a long gulp, Tim wandered in and said, "Oh, hey, Dick, you find my Dead Eye! Thanks!"

          At this, Dick's mouth fell open, spilling 'coffee' all over his rumpled shirt and adding to the multiple, unidentifiable stains.

          "This is yours?" gasped the older boy.

          Tim carefully took the coffee from Dick as he replied, "Well, yeah."

          Jason lowered his book, "Timmers, what'd you put it that?"

          "Uh... three or four espresso shots, half a can of Red Bull, and some kind of caffeine powder Steph picked up for me. Why?"

          With that, Dick looked to be on the verge of a major nervous breakdown and muttered, "I might not be back..."

          He scurried out of the room as Tim returned to his room. Jason sighed and went back to his book, his eyes flicking towards the kitchen every few seconds, which he could just see across the hallway. Dick was rinsing his mouth out, and Jason noticeably cringed when he saw his sleep-deprived elder brother squirt soap onto his tongue. 

          At that moment, Alfred entered the kitchen but stopped short when he saw Dick rinsing a rather large amount of soap suds out of his mouth.

          "Maser Dick... What on Earth are you doing?"

          Dick looked at Alfred with fearful eyes but managed to stammer out, "Uh... I accidentally drank Tim's coffee..."

          Alfred sighed heavily, "Sir, I'm afraid I must insist you get some proper sleep, just as soon as you get your... dilemma... sorted out."

          Finally, Jason got out of his seat and entered the kitchen, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed, "I'll get him upstairs, Alf. Don't worry."

          With a worried look, Alfred sighed once again before turning away from the scene, "Very well, sir."