Shall We?

"How're we supposed to get back to the cave now?!" Jason inquired, dusting off his sore shoulders.

It was only a few weeks after Jason had finally been granted permission to go on patrols without Bruce.  Dick had jumped at the chance to get to know the new kid a bit better, so the duo had gone out on their own. Of course, it had ended up with them getting in a firefight with some of Don Falcone's men.

Dick let out a heavy breath as he dropped down from the high window he had been perched in, "Alfred's gonna notice our comms are broken and he'll send B to come get us. Our trackers are still intact."

"But that's gonna take forever, man..." Jason whined, pouting slightly.

Dick grinned, as the younger boy would never have been caught dead pouting just a few short months ago. Alfred really must be softening him up.

Just then, Dick caught sight of the incredibly expensive looking vehicle just a short distance away and let out a low whistle.

"Thank you, Gotham gangsters..."

Jason, noticing Dick's current point of interest, smirked, "How much d'you think it costs?"

Dick shrugged as he examined the beautiful car, "Six digits, at least.."

"You know, it would be a shame if something were to... happen to it." Jason hinted, raising an eyebrow at Dick, who grinned and pulled his lock-picking device out of his suit with a sly grin.

"Shall we?"