Discussing... Shakespeare.

On one of his rare visits to the manor, Jason entered the den only to see Tim reading a book that he had been looking at just moments ago.

          "Hey, give it here, Replacement. That's mine."

          "Oh, really?" Tim replied, not looking away from the page. "I don't see your name on it!"

          Jason tried to grab the book out of Tim's hands, but the younger boy dodged his attempts. "Come on, Tim, give it up! I was using it!"

           "You were not!"Tim retorted.

          Annoyed now, Jason lunged forward and grabbed the book, holding it just out of Tim's reach as the younger boy scrambled to get it back.

           "Give it back, or else I'm calling Selina!"

           "Oh, come on, Replacement, don't pull the 'Momma's boy' card." Jason taunted, holding Tim at arm's length with his free hand. "Besides, Selina isn't even home and I'm an adult, I can do what I want."

          Tim huffed, "Okay, fine... Selina!"

          Jason dropped the book onto the nearby coffee table as he scrambled to cover Tim's mouth. "No, wait! Shut up, I'm sorry-"

          Suddenly, Selina popped her head into the room, "What's going on, kitten?"

          Jason tried to slip nonchalantly onto the couch as he cleared his throat, "Nothing's wrong, Selina. We're fine. Timmers and I were just.... Discussing... Shakespeare."

          Simply by the arch of Selina's eyebrow, Jason could tell she didn't believe him and he didn't blame her. He was usually a much better liar.

          "Mm-Hmm..." Selina hummed thoughtfully. "One more fight out of you two and you'll be scrubbing down the bathrooms with your toothbrushes while Alfred watches, understood?"

          At that, Jason slid down in his seat with a slight pout and nodded. 

          Tim sighed and mumbled, "Yeah..."