Thank Yous + Bonus Chapters

Wow, another one in the books. It's crazy that this story is coming to an end and I'm actually really sad. Luckily we still have bonus chapters, so I don't have to say goodbye just yet.

Anyways, I really want to thank each and every one of you guys that gave this book a chance and liked it. Representation is very important to me and I hope I did a good job with this book and my future works including people with different lifestyles or minorities. I really hope you enjoyed this book as much as I have because I had a ton of fun. If you guys have any suggestions for how I could improve or make things better, please let me know!

Comment your favorite part of the whole story. Though it's a hard choice, I'd have to say how Noah was with Madison after Mr. Williams beat him. It was so gentle and genuine.

So, as previously mentioned, I will be writing some bonus chapters about Noah and Madison in the future, so though I already have a handful already picked out, if there are any bonus scenes y'all would want to see, let me know in the comments and I might do it. But please respect my choice for not writing explicit sex scenes or anything like that. I just don't feel ready to write something so intimate and sacred.

Anyway, thank you guys for all the love, support, and encouragement. I hope you enjoyed and if you want, you can check out some of my other works. I'll see you in the bonuses, which I'll post whenever I can.

Love y'all- Jordan