VIII. Boyfriend (edited)

The next morning, I woke up with Madison's arms around me instead of mine around him and I immediately knew that I liked being the little spoon

I was a sucker for being cuddled.

"Good morning my beautiful boyfriend," Madison's husky morning voice said from behind me as his lips met the back of my neck right below my hairline. I smiled. Boyfriend. I liked the sound of that. So much so that I didn't put up a fight about the new title that'd been dropped onto me. 

"Good morning," I said as I turned around in his arms before I placed a quick kiss on his lips. "But just to let you know, most people don't like having that title just dropped onto them."

Madison blushed and looked away. "Of course, I'm sorry, I've just been waiting for this for so long. I think I got carried aw–"

His rambling was effectively cut off by me pressing my lips to his. He tensed for a split second before he gave in. "I didn't say I was one of those people." I smiled against his lips.

He chuckled, relaxing. "I can wake up to this every morning," he mumbled into my lips.

"Me too–" I started but he pulled me back into the kiss before his hands roughly grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs around him. He quickly sat up so that I was straddling him with his hands slowly moved up and down my thighs. I smiled against his soft familiar lips.

A question was burning in my mind and I needed the answer so that I would know how to approach this relationship from now on. So, as much as I hated to end this moment, I pulled away. "Mads, I have a question for you," I said as he began kissing my jawline, momentarily filling my mind with static.

"Hmm?" He hummed after I didn't continue on, pulling me back to reality.

"Are you dominant or not?" I blurted, getting straight to the point. It was hard telling with Madison. One minute he'd have you pinned against the wall kissing your brains out and the next he'll be a soft teddy bear demanding you cuddle him.

"Depends on how I'm feeling in the moment," he shrugged then smirked. "And luckily for you I am feeling very dominant this morning." And to prove his point, he kissed me again, knocking me off his lap and trapping me between the bed and his body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, earning a slight sigh from his lips. I smiled against his lips before in one swift motion I flipped us so that he was on bottom and I on top all without breaking the kiss. Wrestling with the boys when I was younger really did pay off later in life.

I pinned his hands above his head and pressed my body flush against his so there'd be no escape. "Luckily for you, so am I," I quipped as I broke the kiss, my face mere inches from his.

He smiled as I brought a thumb to his bottom lip, its weight pulling his lip slightly down to the point I saw black ink poking out. Curious, I pushed his soft bottom lip all the way down to reveal a "choke me" tattoo on the inside of his lip.