I waited for few seconds before I got up. But I felt the pain.

Ugh stupid ugly Gar!! My butt hurt really bad!

I looked through the window and no body was there.

Where did she go?!

I opened the window slowly trying to not make any sound.

I don't know why am I doing this..

I jumped out of the window and flew, I can't move my legs anymore!

I looked around, I'm in the backyard, but no body is here!

I suddenly heard sniffing, coming from the house roof.

How in the world did she got up there?!

I flew and I saw her back, she was hugging her knees with her teddy bear, and looking up at the full moon.

I flew silently and sit down beside her, but once I sat down I couldn't stop grumbling in pain.

She looked at me in surprise, her eyes were full with tears and her cheeks was messing red, she immediately looked away and started wiping her tears.

"Why are crying?", I asked. She didn't answer and turned her head facing the moon.

"So...this is where you go every night, huh?"

Still no answer. I kinda feel a little awkward right now. I looked at her for a moment.

God she's so gorgeous! The moonlight makes her pretty face glow and her beautiful (e/c) eyes sparkles, her shiny soft (h/c) hair, and those soft lips she have....

"You're starting..", (Y/n) suddenly said, not even bother to look at me!!

"W-Woah?! N-No I'm not!!", I stuttered and looked away!

"Why", she said in low voice.

"Huh?", I looked at her confused.

She turned her face and looked at me, tears falling down from her puffy eyes none stopping, "W-Why are you doing this? F-First...you're being mean and treated me like...t-trash, but suddenly....you s-started caring and give me...k-kisses! W-Why?!", she stuttered, her voice barely audible.

Wow! This is the first time she talked that long!! How do I answer her? I've never thought she would actually ask me!!

"Um..(Y/n) I...I didn't know this is how you feel..I..", I got nervous and she cut me off.

"Nobody knows how I feel, nobody even cares. Why do you care?", she said, her voice tone changed, she said it clearly.

"I...I.."

"Are you pitying me?!", she looked at me straight in the eyes.

God she's making me so nervous!!

"Woah?! N-No! I don't pity you! I care because...b-because.."

"Because what?!", she snapped.

"Because I have feelings for you, okay?!"

I can't believe I said that!! I feel so embarrassed!!

I hide my face with my hands and laid my back on the roof

"Is that the truth?"

"Y-Yes"

There was a moment of silence. We just sat and started at the moon

"Why do you sneak out at this time", I decided to break the silence.

"Because it's only the time I could be alone, and....it may be the last time I see the moonlight again", she said, still staring at the moon.

"What do you mean by the last time?", I got carious.

"Cause people thinks that I'm dangerous and...I should stay locked...", she said, but this time she looked down.

"Why?!"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"C'mon (Y/n), I'm sure it's gonna make you feel better. I promise you I'll never tell anyone", I gave her pinky promise.

She sighed and except it, then she turned her face to me but still looking away. "Ever since my mom died, no one left for me except my father...he...he was criminal and...h-he managed to escape and come back to me. I-I was only 2-4 years old...he promised me we're gonna live together in peace and he's gonna give me all his love...", she went silent for a moment.

"What happened?", I asked.

"P.O.I.N.T.....that's what happened, after they knew about my dad escaping and that...I inherited my parents powers...they consider my as dangerous and evil...", she started crying again.

I grabbed her shoulder, "It's okay (Y/n), let it out"

"They t-took me away from my d-dad, they l-locked me in a r-room...alone...w-with the darkness", she started wiping her tears, "F-First...they acted like they c-care about me just so they get all the information I know about my parents!! They t-treated me like a lap rat..no..they treated the rat better t-than me! They treated me like...n-nothing! If I talked, cried, made a little mistake...they will p-punish me p-painfully!", she said with low voice as she snuffed.

What?! What am I hearing?!! I can't believe these stuff happened to her!!

My eyes widened, "You mean...all these scars in your body.."

"Yeah...they did it.."