NINE

"hold me close

and i won't leave"

"oh hey Issac, Erica, fancy seeing you here

"oh hey Issac, Erica, fancy seeing you here." Quinn smiled from next to matt and danny as she studied in the library and they busted through the doors.

"where is she?" Issac demanded and Quinn smirked. "sorry, can't say i know who you're talking about, care to elaborate?" she asked which seemed to only make them angrier.

"Quinn you know exactly who he's taking about, now i suggest you tell us where Lydia is." Erica leaned forward and Quinn dropped her smirk, glancing at Danny who was no help.

"sorry, can't help you, try again later?" Erica lunged forward, only to be held back by Issac as Quinn flinched. "come on, we'll have to find Lydia ourselves." Erica nodded, glaring at Quinn as they walked out the doors and left.

Quinn sighed and smiled lightly at Danny and Matt, "close call huh?" she sat back down. the three of them sat and Quinn actually did some school work for once when Scott came storming in with Lacrosse equipment and slammed it onto the table, only for them to find it was destroyed.

"dude, what did you do to my pads?" Danny asked looking at it. "me? you're the one who was wearing them." Scott seemed to be just as confused as Danny was.

"no, i wasn't." "what?" Scott asked, "i was in goal, remember? different pads." someone's phone began to ring, and Quinn made sure it wasn't hers.

"then who was wearing these?" Scott asked the question they were all wondering. "someone who owes me a new set of pads." it turned out, it was Scott's phone that was ringing as he took the call.

"don't worry dan the man, we'll get justice for your pads." Quinn attempted to lighten the mood and he nodded. "okay i'm leaving now, i'm on my way." Scott ended his call and looked at Quinn.

"i'll call you as soon as i get there, stay here with them to make sure none of them come back." and with that, Scott was off and Quinn nodded, looking over to Danny's computer of the footage of Jackson, when he actually started to move.

Quinn was grateful he wasn't paying attention, because this would be hard to explain. Jackson rose in his bed, but it looked like he was still asleep. and when he turned towards the camera, his eyes were bright yellow, not the normal white.

Quinn shot up, barley saying goodbye, and running out to the route she usually took to get home, and taking a left to get to Scott's house instead of hers.

she called Scott, no answer. so she called Stiles instead, who did answer.

hey Quinn, kind of can't-

"shut up and listen, is Jackson with you?" she frantically asked as she walked faster.

yeah i think him and Lydia are talking, why?

"stiles, get her out of there now." her breathing became uneven.

what? Quinn what's going on?

"stiles you idiot, it's been right under our noses this entire time!"

what has?!

"Jackson is the kanima! i saw it on the video recording on him, you said it had bright yellow eyes right?" she was nowhere near Scott's yet.

what? that doesn't make any sense.

"i'll tell you when i get there-"

no, go home, Issac, Derek, Boyd, and Erica are here, but Scott's on his way, go home and i'll call you as soon as everyone's safe.

"what the hell? no i'm coming to help." she stopped in her tracks.

shut up and listen to stiles, we can't put another person in danger. it was allison this time, and Quinn sighed, turning around, knowing she wouldn't be any help anyways.

"okay, i'll go home, goodbye stiles."

bye Quinn.

〰️

"see i told you it was Jackson, great minds think alike." Quinn smiled as Scott sat at the end of her bed and explained everything.

"after all that, that's what you say?" he chuckled and she smiled, "of course, what a bummer Issacs a bad guy, kinda cute don't ya think?" Quinn asked and Scott shook his head awkwardly.

"don't take this the wrong way, but i thought you liked girls." Scott stood up. "no dude there's a thing called liking both." Quinn winked, looking back over, to find Scott gone.