THREE

"sometimes the clothes

do not make the man"

"aw, you waited for me!" Quinn perked up once she pulled into the parking lot and found Allison and Lydia waiting for her

"of course we did, come on" Lydia smiled and nodded her head towards the doors,linking her arm with quinn's.

"you really don't remember anything?" Allison asked as they continued walking.

"they called it a fugue state. which is basically of saying,we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days. But,personally i don't care. i lost nine pounds" they call chuckled, but quinn could tell she was different, in a way.

"are you ready for this?" allison asked once they were standing in front of the doors.

"please. it's not like my aunts a serial killer" she smirked, awkward for allison, her whole family were technically kidnappers and killers.

The three of them walked into the school, all eyes on Lydia. it made Quinn sick, they were all probably imagining what stiles got to see. Lydia stood there for a second, Quinn contemplated yelling at them, but decided against it. Lydia could do this.

and of course Quinn was right,she shook her head and strutted down the halls, pushing past everyone in her way. Allison and Quinn followed with small smiles on their faces, Lydia would be fine.

"Quinn! hey, your with me today" stiles rushed up to Quinn after he got out of detention, he made her wait.

"and what is the band of misfits up to today?" she asked, shutting her locker.

"i'll fill you in, but we should get going" he grabbed her arm and drug her along.

"i'm being kidnapped" she yelled,grabbing the attention of some students who were also leaving.