FOURTEEN

"Maybe everybody in the

whole damn world is scared of each other."

Quinn hadn't accepted any of Jackson's requests for her to go home and sleep, or to eat, or to call stiles or Scott

Quinn hadn't accepted any of Jackson's requests for her to go home and sleep, or to eat, or to call stiles or Scott. At the time that didn't matter, the only thing she was sure of was, was the fact that Lydia was either going to be a werewolf- or she was dead. and Quinn wasn't accepting either at the moment.

she was sitting on a chair in her sweats and loose white shirt and running shoes that she had changed into when she got there.

"hey. hey! what the hell happened to that girl?" sheriff snapped at Jackson the moment he walked in.

"i don't know- Quinn called me and when i got there, Quinn was holding her like that" Jackson stammered, sheriff glancing at her and decided he'd ask about it later, and continued to interrogate Jackson.

"so what? you just happened to find them like that? don't lie to me son" sheriff yelled.

"no,i-" Jackson tried to explain but sheriff took him by the collar and slammed him against the wall. "hey! what happened to her?" he yelled "this isn't my fault!"

"she's your girlfriend that's your responsibility!"

"no, she's not, okay? she didn't go to the formal with me" Jackson lowered his voice.

"then who'd she go with?" he asked the question Quinn didn't want him to.

"do you really want to know? she went with stiles" Jackson's jaw clenched. "what?"

"stiles took her" he concluded, sheriff let go of Jackson's and was breathing almost too heavily.

"somebody better find my son" he huffed and stormed out.

a nurse had walked up and asked Quinn if she was alright and if she needed anything. which Quinn merely shook her head no. to both questions. and without a response, the nurse walked away, not seeing any physical pain on the girl.

she noticed Allison walking in, looking strangely at Lydia, it almost seemed as she was scared.

"Allison, thank god your okay" Quinn huffed and walked up to her, stuffing her hands into her coat pocket.

"Quinn. what happened?" she asked not knowing if her friend knew about the wolves she had recently found out about herself.

"peter happened" Quinn scoffed, knowing to much had happened for Allison not to know.

"right. well, Kate's in the car waiting for me" Allison started to walk out.

"oh hell no, as much as i don't support your activities with your aunt, i'm not letting stiles be completely defenseless, i did take martial arts lessons you know" she told her.