NINE

"Tough times never last,

but tough people do"

"Are you sure he's coming?" Quinn asked as she watched Allison pace in front of her waiting for Scott

They left the ice cream shop three hours prior, Allison filled Quinn in a bit more about the book she read to Lydia, and also so they could catch up.

Now though, they were waiting for Scott to come, which he didn't yet if you didn't know.

"Yes I'm sure,he said he'd be here" her phone rang

"Please don't, I'm sure he's on his way,he's only 26 minutes late" Allison pleaded to someone quinn guessed was Lydia, or Jackson.

"No" she argued, though she assumed whatever Allison was arguing with, she didn't win because a car pulled up next to them, with Lydia and Jackson inside of it.

Quinn urged Allison to get in, Jackson rolled down his window and started talking.

"Lydia gets what Lydia wants come on, get in we can stop by his place and see if he's there" Jackson persuaded.

"I'm in" Quinn shrugged and hopped in the car right before Allison got a text.

"Hmm, is that him with the best explanation ever of why he's half a freaking hour late?" Lydia was angry, and truth be told, so was Quinn.

"Not exactly" Allison shook her head.

"What now" Quinn groaned as slumped back into the backseat of Jackson's small car.

"Can we stop by the school? Scott texted me and told me to meet him there" Allison climbed in as well.

"Uh no way, I don't want to be at school more than I have to, eight hours to long Allison!" Quinn wasn't having it, though when the three of them gave each other looks and Jackson sped off, she knew they were going to school.

Once reached the treacherous place, Allison and Jackson climbed out.

"What are we doing here anyways?" He asked looking at the school.

"All I got was this" Quinn looked as she also got out of the car, Lydia being the only one still in the car.

The text read ;

Meet me at the school. URGENT -scott

Now Quinn might not be the closest to Scott, but that didn't sound like him.

"They lock the doors at night you know" Lydia intervened.