FIVE

"If you don't like me, as I do you,

I understand

because who would pick a daisy in a

field of roses?"

"So from what you've told me, the date either went really good or really bad" Quinn pondered

"It wasn't bad it's just that – I don't know I'm not really one for double dates" Allison sighed as the two grabbed their things.

"No one is, especially if it's bowling, I mean no one likes bowling" Quinn's nose scrunched up in distaste.

"It wasn't just the bowling, it was like Jackson had it out for Scott, I don't know maybe I'm overthinking it" she shrugged as the two sat down.

"We've only been here like a week, and even I've noticed Jackson always has it out for Scott, probably because Scott threatens Jackson's spot on the team" she shrugged, chewing on her gum.

"Maybe your right" Allison shook her head.

"Of course I'm right, now let's talk about the next date you guys are gonna go on" Quinn smirked. "You think he'll want to go on another date?" She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Duh, he goes all puppy eyes and cheesy smiles when your around, you have him wrapped around your little finger and you don't even know it" she clicked her tongue, and Alison bit her lip as the class started.

"Scott's coming over?" Lydia asked, raising her eyebrows at Allison. "Tonight. We're just studying together" Allison replied

"Just studying together, never ends with just studying together" Lydia told her, Quinn nodding in agreement.

"It's like, getting into a hot tub, somebody cops a feel" Quinn shrugged, Lydia putting her arm around her. "Well, What are you two saying?" Allison asked, following the girls up the stairs.

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up" Quinn chuckled at Lydias comment.

"Hello Snow White, do it with him with a condom" Lydia smirked as Allison seemed to be catching on .

"And this is why I'm not into guys" Quinn muttered, Allison glancing back at her. "Are you kidding? After one date?" Allison gasped.

"Don't be a total prude give him a little taste" Lydia smacked Allison's arm, her looking back at Quinn to which she just agreed.

"Well I – I mean, how much is a little taste?" Allison crossed her arms over her chest making Quinn roll her eyes.

"Oh, god, you really like him don't you?" Lydia asked.