FOUR

"You have to stop

searching for why at some point

you have to leave it alone"

"Ow ow ow –"

"Are you two insane?" She barked at stiles and Scott who she dragged into the locker room by their ears.

"What – ow! Can you let go of my ear now" stiles pleaded making her glare, but let go anyways.

"You two are the biggest idiots I've ever met, and that's saying something" she paced. "What am I missing?" Stiles whispered to his friend.

"You guys got him arrested?!" She whisper shouted, making sure no one was around.

"Uh Yeah, he murdered his sister" stiles tapped her head with a sarcastic smile.

"That's his family issue, and now when the police let him go. He's coming after us! And I'm pretty sure he won't hesitate to –" "We had no choice" Scott cut her off.

"Whatever, just when he comes to kill you; don't come knocking" she snapped, walking past the boys and out into the hallway, only to bump into Allison.

Despite her not knowing about the supernatural world yet, she had her suspicions. For one; how the hell did the wolf just turn into a girl? And for two; how did Derek do it? And even if she didn't know werewolf's were a thing (yet), she knew either way Derek would find a way to kill everyone of them.

And last but not least; how did Scott smell the blood? She sure as heck didn't smell it and she knew Scott didn't have the worlds best nose, so how did he do it?

"Quinn?" Allison looked at her friend weirdly who was just staring at her.

"Huh?" She snapped out of her thoughts making Allison smile slightly, yet she was still confused on why she was just standing there.

"Come on, let's get you to your locker" Allison linked her arm with Quinn's, something she started doing because of Lydia.

"So how –" she started only to be cut off by Scott's back, making Allison drop her things.

"You scared the hell out of me" she laughed and used her hands to push her hair back.

"Your okay" he sighed mostly talking to himself more than the girls, as Allison glanced at Quinn who merely shrugged.

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah" the three of them bent down to pick up her things, and even after that Scott was still staring at her like he'd seen an angel.

"What?" She asked once she noticed the same thing Quinn did. "I'm just happy to see you" he started making Quinn fake gag and Allison glare at her.