17

Positivity Corner:
In this life there is someone, to whom your biggest flaw becomes your biggest beauty.

He was sitting on the bed that looked quite weird for a hospital room to have

Wearing shorts. His not so little him, poked out beneath the soft material of his shorts as if angry.

He looked angry.

Of course he's angry. He just got shot. Thrice. My inner girl howls.

As usual I ignore her and instead take him in

His stomach was bandaged, the muscle connecting his shoulder to his arm was wrapped in bandages. His thigh had blood strains invading the thick layer of medical bandage.

Lastly his hand was wrapped in a roller bandage.

Inspire of all the injury he looked like the king he was.

And I realized that 'three bullets couldn't take down a De'Marco.' It made me smile.

"Well..." He asked, voice harsh and raspy then usual.

"Hmm?" I answered, sweetly moving close to him.

Just as I was taking him in, I saw his eyes drifting over me. All over me. I felt naked. The intensity of his gaze made me squirm.

A small smirk played on his lips when his eyes came rest to my chest.

I wasn't wearing a bra.

"You aren't wearing a bra." He said.

"Yes." I agreed.

You've become utterly shameless. You make me feel disgusted. My inner girl cringed.

"What shall I do that you'd maintain, the decency of dressing up in a public place." He asked holding out his unbroken hand to me.

I took his hand and with a slight pull, I was within inch distance of him.

His nose touching my lower stomach.

Drawing a long breath, he wrapped his arms around my waist pressing his face to my stomach.

And this little gesture was enough to break the dam, I had been building all day to keep my tears to myself. I stroke his hair while the tears flow like waterfall through my eyes.

"I'm fine." I all he says.

"I can see, that." I sniffle. He pulls out to look at me. A small smile plastered to his god-like face.

"Don't cry, for me." He says, rubbing my ass through the material of my leggings. "Now...I was taking about your punishment."

"Punishment?" I wipe my nose with the back of my hand.