Welcome

You're watching TV...

"God, she's so beautiful," you say, mostly to yourself, partially to the FBI agents listening in through your phone.
Her long blonde hair flows in waves, and her eyes are a gorgeous green. You'd just changed the channel—you didn't even see what it was. You're mesmerized by this woman. She looks straight at the camera.
"I've been waiting for you." Her voice is slightly husky, making a shiver run down your spine. The way she says it is almost...unsettling. She seems to look through you. You know she can't see you. It's a TV, for fuck's sake. But you feel goosebumps arise on your skin. Her eyes seem to darken as she smiles. "Aren't you going to say hello, my love?" she asks.
You wait for the camera to pan. You wait for someone else's voice. It doesn't happen, and the voice doesn't come.
"I'm talking to you, darling," she says, raising an eyebrow and leaning back.
You're tempted to say something in return. It feels like she's really talking to you. You're scared. This feels wrong. You reach for the remote, and her eyes flicker to your hand. There's no mistaking it. She sees you.
"Don't you dare change the channel," she says lowly, and you feel your blood run cold. "I've been waiting years for someone to set me free, and you're going to do it."
"Who are you?" you whisper, and she just smiles at you. It's not the kind of smile you want to see from someone talking to you through your TV. It's the smile of a serial killer ready to maim their latest victim. Although you could just be seeing it that way because you're scared out of your mind. You can't take it anymore. It's too crazy. You grab the remote and change the channel. Only the channel doesn't change. Wait...it does change. You see the numbers on the drive changing. But she's still there.
"I told you not to change the fucking channel," she hisses, her eyes going nearly black. But her voice breaks, as if she's in pain, and there's a cut on her arm that wasn't there before. But you barely notice that.
You panic and turn off the TV. It shuts off, the screen turning black. You let out a breath and stare at the dark screen. Your heart is beating rapidly, and your face is flushed.
Right as you feel yourself calm down slightly, there's a loud crackling noise, and the TV screen bursts to white. You shriek, and the woman reappears.
"I told you not to change the channel." There's now a bruise on her face. You freeze for a moment, unsure of how to react.
"What happened to your face?" you ask her. It's like the words leave your lips before you even think of saying them.
"Change the channel, turn off the TV, I get hurt," she replies curtly. "I need you to let me out."
"Are you going to hurt me?" you ask.
"I won't. I promise."
"How can I trust you?"
She looks at you, her face finally softening. She's even more beautiful than you'd initially thought. You're mesmerized.
"You can't," she admits.
You look at her and look into her eyes. You breathe in before saying, "What do I have to do?"
"Pull me out."
You blink. "What?"
"Come over here and pull me out."
You let out a breath. You stand up, your knees feeling weak. You move toward the TV. Your heart is beating rapidly. She watches as you near her. She extends a hand toward you, and you hesitate. Do you really want to do this? But you look at the cut on her arm and the bruise on her face.
You extend your hand to her and feel her skin through the screen. You pull her forward.
But that's when she yanks you toward her. You scream. The FBI agents can't save you now.
You fall through the screen and into her world.
"Finally," she says, and you see the jagged piece of glass in her hand. The gradually forming bruises on her knuckles.
She fooled you, but it's too late now.
Before you can even ask what she's going to do to you, that jagged piece of glass is buried in your side.
You gasp try to pull the glass out, cutting your hands in the process. You fall to the floor as you clutch for her.
Her eyes are almost sad.
"I'm sorry. I needed someone to take my place."
That's the last thing you hear before everything goes black.

———

You wake up to a dull pain in your side. You're not dead. Somebody has wrapped your wound in gauze.
It takes you a moment to remember what happened. You look around and everything comes flooding back to you.
White walls and a dark TV screen.
You've taken her place. You start to hyperventilate.
"No no no no. This can't be happening."
And that's when you hear a male voice blare through unseen speakers. "Welcome, my new pet. You'll be here like Chloë was until you can find someone else to take your place."
And you start to scream.

A/N
I don't know what this was but I scared myself!!
I know there're unanswered things here but it's to keep the mystery you know!!
I do have ideas in my mind so I mean
Lemme know if you want answers

Also hi querida I love you